jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I keep having serious mental breakdowns and anger.. it's horrible I got health problems from the result of it.. I get sick of how hard it is to commit suicide I do not see any hope for my situation.. even when I put effort into it.. the sun still rises to humiliate me.. why can't I be more comfortable with ending my life? The pain I'm in is excruciating most days.. fuck goddamnit I get euphoric thinking about ending it.. I have to go..

• Hugs
Reactions: bornfree, deathbecomesus, Huntfish34 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to endure, I'm sorry that you suffer so much. I also wish that suicide is easier. To me it is so unfair how it is difficult to leave this world. We all deserve the option of a death which is like falling asleep and never waking. I hope that you find relief from your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: bornfree and speck
N

Not-Ok-Ellen

Jun 23, 2022
I can relate to the anger, I use to be such a laid back person, or did a very good job at hiding my anger, but not I'm like a firework waiting to explode and don't give a hoot who sees me get angry, everything just gets to me, the slighest things makes me want to punch a wall.

• Hugs
Reactions: bornfree, deathbecomesus, houseofleaves and 1 other person