• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
So, it's about time for me to leave but I'm extremely scared of an afterlife as well as the pain it'll take to transition towards it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I wish I could leave soon too. Thankfully I'm atheist and don't believe in any afterlife.

Are you a devoutly religious or just feel there's something after this?

I used to consider anything but hanging then read a post on here a couple of days ago that said done correctly you pass out in 3 to 10 seconds from hanging. Don't use a very thin rope. I would still fear it and SI would be a bitch but technically it's an easier option than many.

When are you thinking about leaving?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I wish I could leave soon too. Thankfully I'm atheist and don't believe in any afterlife.

Are you a devoutly religious or just feel there's something after this?

I used to consider anything but hanging then read a post on here a couple of days ago that said done correctly you pass out in 3 to 10 seconds from hanging. Don't use a very thin rope. I would still fear it and SI would be a bitch but technically it's an easier option than many.

When are you thinking about leaving?
Rather go this month so I can be free no need for another hellish year. I'd be interested to see the information on the correct method so I can leave and won't end up brain damaged or worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The hanging method going wrong is what I'd personally fear, it's horrifying how that could happen, I hate how we cannot just have the option to die in peace without risks and complications. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Yaffle and sundown12