G

groupe_tracker

Apr 30, 2023
I just want to quit, but free will is a myth and my survival instinct is too strong I will never be able to CTB... They force me to live, they don't want to accept there is no solution for some of us...
I just want to leave please every feeling I got is just : sadness at best cases, most of the time infinite bitterness and anger. It's just switching between these all the days and I've done so much to try to succeed in life but... I mean... everyone else wouldn't have tried everything I tried, and I'm so scared to post it online because I don't want a scenario where people could find me on this website.

Please kill me.

Sorry this is just raw venting I know it's awkward but you're the only one that I really feel safe with.

• Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, exhaustedperfection, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Everyone says they care about you and you're so important and valuable, but only when you threaten to end your life. There's so many fake people who unfortunately just don't understand that not everyone can lead a happy life, and that believe that depression and suicide are myths that you can combat by telling yourself "it'll get better". I'm sorry you're feeling this way, and I hope you'll find a rational person who validates your emotions and at least doesn't make you feel totally lost, even if you decide to catch the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, groupe_tracker, exhaustedperfection and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Being sentenced to live: This applies to so many of us here for the one or the other reason and it causes so much agony and pain. It is so incredibly difficult, in our anti-suicide society, to leave this world. I wish there were better options available for all of us who want to exit. I wish you all the best!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, groupe_tracker, sensation86 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so awful feeling trapped in this horrible world, existing here certainly is such a cruel, undeserved punishment when we cannot escape from all the suffering in a peaceful and guaranteed way. It's certainly understandable just wanting to be free from everything and I hate how in this world suicide isn't accepted as the valid option that it truly is.