self proclaimed bitchboy
Aug 27, 2022
Little note: this is a vent from me to me, I usually don't like to reffer as myself with "I" when I write this kind of things so that's why I use the pronoun "you". This is not directed towards anyone but myself.

It's sad how empty you get to feel for not being part of anything, for not being useful or for not giving enough. It gets worse when you get so caught up in your mind you can't talk to anyone really and you reach the point where you have no passions or purpose, leaving you stuck behind without friends or a place where to be.

It's already too late to try and figure something up, you've already tried everything and nothing worked. And now if you even want to peek at some new thing you at least should have some sort of reason, or else you're a waste of space time and resources. Pathetic. You will never be at the same league of those who have at inmese passion at drawing, or those whose dream is to be on a big stage dancing for the world, you're just a parasite that's slowly dying and has no clue where to cling off next.

It's ridiculous and idiotic how you think that just by saying "yeah I found it nice and it peaked my interest so now i want to learn more about it" is going to help even a little in making you look less miserable. You are nothing compared to the rest, you have nothing.

Reactions: absurd_to_the_end, Nanako and toseeyousmile
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I have nothing besides this site either, the emptiness is torturous at times

• Hugs
Reactions: 4390101

self proclaimed bitchboy
Aug 27, 2022
I have nothing besides this site either, the emptiness is torturous at times
I also joined this site to at least be part of something before I leave, it sucks not belonging anywhere

Reactions: jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always seen existence as being very empty and never really belonged anywhere, maybe some people are just not meant for this world. I could never see a point to any of this. I wish you the best.

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
At least you have the spirit. You want to make something different. You hate being like that. I think that makes you a lesser parasite :heh::halo:.
Don't blame yourself, as you typed nothing worked. What could you do more?