• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
I've been trying to send Bitcoin as a payment for the past few days.

I purchased ~$800 USD worth of Bitcoin on both Coinbase and Cashapp.

The Bitcoin on Coinbase is having me wait like two weeks before I can send it, and idk what is going on with Cashapp. I sent a small amount ~$10 USD worth to make sure it worked before sending the whole amount, but the recipient says they never received it.

Any other suggested sites/apps?
I don't mind spending more on Crypto

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I just used cashapp to buy about $160 bitcoin. What I usually do is buy on cashapp, transfer to my mycelium wallet (wallet app on android) using the most expensive/highest priority. That usually takes about 10-20 mins. Then from mycelium, I send to the seller again using most expensive/highest priority. That usually takes less than 5 mins.

I pretty much gave up on coinbase. Same as you, just delay after delay.

Reactions: ooglah
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
I just used cashapp to buy about $160 bitcoin. What I usually do is buy on cashapp, transfer to my mycelium wallet (wallet app on android) using the most expensive/highest priority. That usually takes about 10-20 mins. Then from mycelium, I send to the seller again using most expensive/highest priority. That usually takes less than 5 mins.

I pretty much gave up on coinbase. Same as you, just delay after delay.
I will try this, thank you đź‘Ť