• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sh00

Jul 3, 2019
I'm thinking of sending an email to local police station, scheduled a day after my attempt (so there's plenty of time to cancel it/make sure I'm dead) so they can retrieve my body instead of my parents finding it.

However looking at the site it says it may take a day or so to respond and it would only be by email. If they get an email with name/address/details of suicide and why I'm emailing, are they likely to take it seriously and send an officer out? Would that officer already have been given authority to break in or would they have to contact the owner of the property?

Am I better off leaving a note to tell a housemate to call the police when they get back? Although I'm still worried parents might become concerned if they haven't heard from me in a couple of weeks if I go about it this way.

Reactions: Das Nichts
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Right, good thought.
Do you think the best will be sending it to police, and them are profesionals who know how acting about suicides cases.
will be better leave the owner and your housemates out of your issues . Do you think so?

S

Sh00

Jul 3, 2019
Right, good thought.
Do you think the best will be sending it to police, and them are profesionals who know how acting about suicides cases.
will be better leave the owner and your housemates out of your issues . Do you think so?

Yeah ideally, but if I can't guarantee the police would even turn up, it would be better to offer some sort of warning to stop untrained people breaking down the door.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah ideally, but if I can't guarantee the police would even turn up, it would be better to offer some sort of warning to stop untrained people breaking down the door.

Indeed, you can publishing a commercial as well.
Leave a keys in somewhere, it's easy.
If you are dead, what do you want to guarantee?.

S

Sh00

Jul 3, 2019
Indeed, you can publishing a commercial as well.
Leave a keys in somewhere, it's easy.
If you are dead, what do you want to guarantee?.

Sorry I don't understand your posts at all.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Sorry I don't understand your posts at all.

You do not worry about.
Asking that kind of questions, you will be not capable to killing yourself and I am glad about it, really.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Letmego. Please
S

Sh00

Jul 3, 2019
You do not worry about.
Asking that kind of questions, you will be not capable to killing yourself and I am glad about it, really.

Wow I'm amazed that by simply asking how to make it slightly easier on the only two people who care about me - you've been able to deduce my state of mind, state of my life and capabilities.

Supportive forum as always. You know what forget it. I'll just have to chance it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dark shadow
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have weekly therapy appointments, I'll schedule an email to let them know but make sure it's 2-3 days after its all done. No one would show up at my door if I didn't respond to them for days. I already do that to ensure it won't happen at the time.
I've had the police sent to my door by a couple of people so yes, they will absolutely show up and break down your door if you don't open it within a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
I'm thinking of sending an email to local police station, scheduled a day after my attempt (so there's plenty of time to cancel it/make sure I'm dead) so they can retrieve my body instead of my parents finding it.

However looking at the site it says it may take a day or so to respond and it would only be by email. If they get an email with name/address/details of suicide and why I'm emailing, are they likely to take it seriously and send an officer out? Would that officer already have been given authority to break in or would they have to contact the owner of the property?

Am I better off leaving a note to tell a housemate to call the police when they get back? Although I'm still worried parents might become concerned if they haven't heard from me in a couple of weeks if I go about it this way.
Errrr id just do it in a dumpster or some wooded area. Save them the trouble of cleaning up

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I'm doing this myself, except ctbing outdoor. You shouldn't work yourself so much up,
your already doing everything you can to minimize affecting other people.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Yeah sure, you know even better, call them instead and let 'em know about it.