• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
If I decide to ctb at home, I would like to be able to alert someone ive done this, to avoid having my body lying there for a few days. (I think it would traumatise the people I live with, and I don't want there to be a smell or anything). I was thinking about sending a timed email to the police the day after I've done it. Do they tend to check their emails at all? (I'm in Europe)

Or does anyone have any other suggestions. I could ctb outside but it's really cold these days, and there's a risk someone will find me before I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Lostandlooking, ecmnesia and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
I mean, if you can guarantee that your email won't be send on the right time, seems like a good option to call the police, although I'm not sure if they'd believe it.

don't you have any relative you could send this email to?

Reactions: sadworld, Frew and Lostandlooking
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I mean, if you can guarantee that your email won't be send on the right time, seems like a good option to call the police, although I'm not sure if they'd believe it.

don't you have any relative you could send this email to?
Don't really want them to receive an email like that :/ but you're right it does make more sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia