motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This is me pleading insanity because I can't leave & I can't stay. There's nothing for me in the Recovery section, I don't believe in health/hope. I'm still a sarcastic, sex-obsessed, trauma-ridden bastard, I'm just with someone now. Buy my tell-all book, Trashy Trash Fucks Even Trashier Trash: The Love Story of the Century.

Tie yourself to me
No one else, no
You're not rid of me
Night and day I breathe
Hah hah ay hey
You're not rid of me

I beg you, my darling
Don't leave me, I'm hurting

I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Oh, you're not rid of me

I beg you, my darling
Don't leave me, I'm hurting

-- PJ Harvey

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fin, Celerity, Dead Meat and 13 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I must be some special kind of retarded because I never get the poems/song lyrics you (or others) post.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, not-2-b-the-answer, Makko and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I must be some special kind of retarded because I never get the poems/song lyrics you (or others) post.
There's nothing complicated about these lyrics, maybe your heart is just already too pure for filth

• Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and GenesAndEnvironment
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Experienced gay rectums are indestructible. Are you looking forward to unpredictable nocturnal emissions? :))

i guess this feeds his "being pegged" trauma even more ^^

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and GenesAndEnvironment
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fin, Makko, littlelungs and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I'm not really a regular on this forum. I come here on a daily basis and just spout whatever's on my mind. I don'really communicate with anybody. I'm not engaged at all. That means, I'm not very familiar with the entierty of this forum. If you mentioned something simiral somewhere else, I apologize.

Here'a my take. You say you want to leave, but can't. You experienced something you called "real" and your would, in short, want it to work, on an ideal level. Beyond the trashy trash you claim to be, as I claim to be, although for other reasons, ideals always get the best of me. I don't think you can control hope on a conscious level. It's a biological imperative, mother of all ideals, or dreams, wants, needs. It's synonym with life force. That thing that existed before your traumas tear it down. It still exists. It's not something you can erase, or control. It manifests in your inner life every day. Dreams and ideals are just another layer of reality. They are as real as they come. But sometimes we test their veracity by the fact if they actually happened in "real" life. And based on that, we assign value. If it didn't happen, then its false and not right. That's totally worong approach.
If you want to leave and stay, than just stay. Opposites sometimes are not opposites at all.
It sounds like you hate your forum persona, but you still kind of like it. And why wouldn't you? You are charming, witty, kind and funny on a grand level. Everybody here really appreciates you.
I'd say - stop putting so much significancy on what your time on here represents. Don't make it the opposite of some ideal. Merge the two. Make them coexist. They're not in conflict. Not in your case, cause what you bring on here is an image of a pretty solid, authentic, smart, honest and down to earth guy. You are the best. And you are still you. Don't let the omininous gloom of what these site, allegedly, symbolizes make you divide yourself.
You are "real" and genuine even in here. I can vouch for that.

Sorry if I'm rambling... maybe I'm missing the point entirely.. harmless speculation.. just don't want you gone :)

Needless to say, I'll respect your every decision.
Wish you luck!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, motel rooms, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Even if we can sometimes understand the basic words they will never touch us emotionally because we don't understand the underlying life experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, UseItOrLoseIt and 3 others
V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
This is me pleading insanity because I can't leave & I can't stay. There's nothing for me in the Recovery section, I don't believe in health/hope. I'm still a sarcastic, sex-obsessed, trauma-ridden bastard, I'm just with someone now. Buy my tell-all book, Trashy Trash Fucks Even Trashier Trash: The Love Story of the Century.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Even if we can sometimes understand the basic words they will never touch us emotionally because we don't understand the underlying life experiences.
Are you saying that @GenesAndEnvironment doesn't understand what it's like to be obsessed? :ahhha:

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
His obsessions are unfortunately not the poetic kind.
Wtf, I just want a gf. I'm not a pervert. Day 4 of nofap, btw (point proven).

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs and Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You're deviant enough to not understand love songs which otherwise unite humans across even the tallest cultural barriers.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Fin and motel rooms
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You're deviant enough to not understand love songs which otherwise unite humans across even the tallest cultural barriers.
BTFO'd again, I can't recover from this. :I

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

Allow me to paraphrase something from the Bible: If you don't have any money, you have to become a pervert to be able to seduce someone worth seducing. Not even getting super ripped will help you if you don't find your inner perv :devil::))

His obsessions are unfortunately not the poetic kind.
All obsessions are poetic. People who read the right kind of poetry know how dangerous it can still be

Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
All obsessions are poetic. People who read the right kind of poetry know how dangerous it can still be
While this is true, people who obsess about anything or anyone that isn't also about people tend not to be good poets. Abstract obsessions are particularly hard to communicate.

SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
I can relate to having no interest in recovery but still being unable to leave, it's like CTB limbo.
For what it's worth, it's always nice to see you around. The dynamic between you, Makko, and Mr. Nofap over there never fails to be amusing.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment, Celerity and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Do what feels right. Read what makes you feel heard. If that's not here, then it's just not.

I don't know how much you use Reddit, but there are some interesting posts and good people at r/CPTSD. There are a lot of crackpots too, but that's everywhere.

• Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I'm not really a regular on this forum. I come here on a daily basis and just spout whatever's on my mind. I don'really communicate with anybody. I'm not engaged at all.

I feel like I know you. "And my heart is the same as it was: a sky and a desert."

I'd say - stop putting so much significancy on what your time on here represents.

Tbh, I'm worried that me writing about being with someone will be perceived as hurtful bragging.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Fin
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Tbh, I'm worried that me writing about being with someone will be perceived as hurtful bragging.
I think the vast majority of the forum is pretty firmly behind your back and rooting for you and happy for you, so by an utilitarian calculus you have a duty to keep bragging :)

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, UseItOrLoseIt, littlelungs and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I feel like I know you. "And my heart is the same as it was: a sky and a desert."

Well, I'm forever alone and I'm happy for you. You're not bragging anyway. I wouldn't worry about anybody who sees it that way. They would prove by doing so that they aren't worth your time.

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Well, sometimes I have the feeling you know me too.
In a place where you're free to talk about death, talking about life should really be no biggie.
I get triggered when I see couples or families. But I won't resent them. I would trade places with them in an instant. I should applaude them. They are what I dreamt of being. Good for them.
Still, the sting is there.
But imo if we are so intent and persistent on giving life the middle finger, we should all have the balls and the decency to allow all life that's not ours (and that we dissed) to evolve indipendently.
It seems to me that someone who resents other peoples lives is someone who resents his own wish for death, at least in here.
Yes yes, we've probably all been there, but when you feel the sting of envy or jealousy, it's time to swallow that hard pill and stop being a hypocrite. Flip and let live.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't know how much you use Reddit, but there are some interesting posts and good people at r/CPTSD.

I can't consistently talk to anyone about my traumas. It's not just my childhood, there's other horrible shit too. The supposed cure is just so much worse than the disease, you know? Discussing my past in detail feels like willingly jumping into a snake pit. I've accepted that I'll never get rid of the flashbacks & nightmares. Somehow, I still have enough energy to function.

Things could have turned out much, much worse for me. A lot of sexually abused kids never stop reenacting their trauma; I could have ended up trapped in some sadist's basement. I also could have become a deranged predator myself. Instead, I'm just a sex addict who consensually dominates masculine guys his own size or bigger without inflicting any real pain on them, & who masturbates too much.

And now there's even him -
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-hope-this-is-a-goodbye.73128/page-2
(you probably haven't read this; don't worry, it isn't terribly depressing)

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Celerity and Makko