• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
I've posted a few times but I've never mentioned my reasoning in detail despite lurking for months before I made my account.

I've read a ton of stories from pained users looking to relate to them, however I can't find myself to. I, of course feel bad for the elderly and ill. But that is the main reason for this post.

I tried and failed to CTB 3 weeks ago, I'm transgender, hate the idea of working all my life, am bored 24/7, drink a lot, can't find myself relating to those I know and just seem to dislike experiences with any other people including family. However my family is nice, I have support, and I've experienced little harrassment.

I can't see any reason other than those mentioned to why I feel such a strong urge to CTB but I think about it all the time along with best methods and least painful ways

I'd love to hear advice and anyone that has thesame issue would be a huge reassurance to me.
I don't have the best history for responding as I tend to pass out waiting <3

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Suicide is a choice that everyone deserves to have regardless of their circumstances. Just because others live worse lives than you does not mean that your own life is good.

Personally, I could not find any good reason to ctb either other than an uncaring family, having no friends, and hating this boring/unfair world. I could not say my life is the worst among the people here, but I still do not feel that it is worth living either way.

• Hugs
Reactions: 8yy8uiyhbij

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
It reassures me to hear your opinion, I'm sorry you had to even bother with a family that didn't care. I just need to acceptit and getpast SI

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
I don't think any reason for wanting to exit this world is any more selfish than bringing life into this sick and disgusting world.

Accepting the futility of my existence and overcoming my fear and SI is difficult for me too, even though I know my life has really been over for nearly half my life at this point. It's ridiculous to keep prolonging my suffering.