Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Is it possible to strangulate myself with any kind of cloth or metal wire in a sitting position till I pass out and die from oxygen deprivation to brain

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Yes. The "night-night" (neck compression = similar to hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck). So, there's the thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Or, I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker.
In chapter 2, he spends 80 pages on this = "compression" and it is very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:
Compression is a simple method of self-deliverance that relies on no complicated equipment and does not require drugs. The main veins and arteries of the neck are compressed in such a manner that the pressure remains after the person has fainted. Fainting, and death, is a result of lack of oxygenated blood to the brain. It is very quick - fainting occurring within a minute and death following within a few minutes. (In rare cases, death may be accelerated by cardiac arrest after loss of consciousness.) One of the main methods of achieving compression is to use a tourniquet around the neck, carefully positioned so it does not obstruct breathing. Another method is to use continuous looping, and a third is the introduction of mechanical devices [aka a "hookless" ratchet tie-down... those are available ~everywhere... usually used secure a load in the back of a pickup truck, e.g.]. Some momentary discomfort is possible, but brief, and can be minimized with careful forethought.
The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$10.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/hookless-ratchet-jpg.40999/

Last edited: