A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
I wish someone could choose for me, some kind of all-knowing, higher power. I confided in a friend of mine, he said I should stick around in case something drastically changes for the better. Yet so many people have gone before me, many of their deaths unintentional and unceremonious--they didn't have the luxury of a choice. If only I knew what the future holds, what makes me hesitant is the fear of the unknown, the fear that I'll become nothing, all my memories, all my experiences, my identity-- reduced to nothing. I also fear what I might miss out on, there are still people and things I enjoy like my mother's company, nature, music, art and beauty.. it doesn't seem logical or possible that only this way of existence exists--with all its wonders and beauty, only for it to then be stripped away the moment we leave this life. Our existence is a mystery measured by scientific theory, the evidence of which we cannot yet define or comprehend--though we are getting close, it's still not enough. No one truly knows what happens after we die, why we're here, who or what created us--and the billions of other planets and galaxies that exist much like our own. I wish I knew, I wish someone or something could show me or tell me.. it'd make a world of difference.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe, hungry_ghost and jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings of wanting to know all those answers are understandable. I guess that we will never really know what is there after death until we are gone, but we all have our personal beliefs of what we wish for and believe there to be, but after all there is nothing that we can do about it. Our inevitable fate as humans is to die anyway. But it would be ideal if we could choose what is after death to suit us personally.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and jodes2
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
Your feelings of wanting to know all those answers are understandable. I guess that we will never really know what is there after death until we are gone, but we all have our personal beliefs of what we wish for and believe there to be, but after all there is nothing that we can do about it. Our inevitable fate as humans is to die anyway. But it would be ideal if we could choose what is after death to suit us personally.
Something doesn't feel right about the way humanity is going about things. It used to be that we could solve any issue we created with human ingenuity, but not this time. I feel like everyone can feel it now. I don't understand why we're here but it feels like we're doing something terribly wrong, it's affecting us emotionally, physically and spiritually. I can't take the suffering anymore. I'd much rather exist in an altered state than bear witness to a lifetime of suffering.

Last edited:
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
what makes me hesitant is the fear of the unknown, the fear that I'll become nothing, all my memories, all my experiences, my identity-- reduced to nothing
According to many NDE's, we keep those when we die, or they are stored in the Akashic Records.

However, you might get reincarnated and with that comes a memory wipe (of course this is all speculatory, but you seem open to ideas).

A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
According to many NDE's, we keep those when we die, or they are stored in the Akashic Records.

However, you might get reincarnated and with that comes a memory wipe (of course this is all speculatory, but you seem open to ideas).
I wouldn't mind reincarnating as something else--though I don't think I ever want to be human again. I don't want to have my memories wiped but it doesn't seem like we have much of a choice. I've never heard of the Akashic Records, it sounds interesting, I'll have to look into that.

• Hugs
Reactions: hungry_ghost