glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
Finally got a job interview at a place 1 mile from home. Ideal commute.
Went for a haircut that morning, stopped home after with 1 hour to go, then talked myself out of going last minute.
Wtf is wrong with me.
Now I'm regretting it. Can't stop ruminating enough to even watch TV.
At least I have plenty of other regrets and missed opportunities to dwell on so I have some variety. Maybe if I think of a worse past failure or mistake it will distract from the current one.
Meditation and yoga helped a little, but the thoughts came back right after.
I want a break from myself, even for a short time- sucks that's the only person you can never get away from.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, UnravelingWinter and houseofleaves
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Perhaps look for online job opportunities? Working from home is nice if you can find a job like that, only issue is that the pay is usually pretty low for the openly available WFH jobs.

I botched an interview last year by swallowing the wrong way and having a coughing fit right in front of the interviewer. They probably thought I had covid, never called me back. :'(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, glad it’s night and houseofleaves
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Finally got a job interview at a place 1 mile from home. Ideal commute.
Went for a haircut that morning, stopped home after with 1 hour to go, then talked myself out of going last minute.
Wtf is wrong with me.
Now I'm regretting it. Can't stop ruminating enough to even watch TV.
At least I have plenty of other regrets and missed opportunities to dwell on so I have some variety. Maybe if I think of a worse past failure or mistake it will distract from the current one.
Meditation and yoga helped a little, but the thoughts came back right after.
I want a break from myself, even for a short time- sucks that's the only person you can never get away from.
I did the same with two interviews because I couldn't get out of bed and I also regret it.... I managed to go the third time and I'm glad I did because it went well. My advice is to keep sending resumes and when you get called this time really go, you will see that you will feel good.

• Hugs
Reactions: glad it’s night and houseofleaves