CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This hurt this rly hurt nobod undrstnd this, me no slf me die injury damage lose all. This body brain no me no any, feel dsgst feel pain alas thing lose alws feel lobe lose all cuz callous species callous awfl ppl, brain lose nobod hlp callos prtnd no thing hpb abndn, cruel species awfl now see hpn wat lose all. Nobod care ,lose all skll all dvlp all intrst all all, was die lose cnsio, callous prtnd nothing, ya Stay no resn life this no me this no me this no me this no me this no me this no me this no me this no me ,fk u life fk u unvrs fk u species

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, Eternal Bliss, Waxeye6661 and 12 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I think of you a lot CTB Dream, sounds like today is a particularly bad day. I'm sorry for what you're going through...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Watlock, 90starve and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be in your situation. I really wish that someone would help you. It's so cruel that they won't.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori, Watlock and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
You have suffered far too much for far too long now.
I honestly wish that you could pass away peacefully in your sleep.
I mean this in the nicest way possible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori, Aisley and 2 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
This is so horrible. It's absolutely inhumane how they won't give you any solution for your terrible problem (probably because they don't have any), yet they will deny you the right to euthanasia. A society of retrogrades.

If there's anything we as a community can do to make you feel better (even in the slightest), then please let us know.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry Dream, I wish this life wasn't so painful for you. If there is anything at all we can do to help, please let us know. I hope you're able to gain a little relief soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds so awful what you've had to endure, it disgusts me how in this hellish world there is unlimited potential for torture with no straightforward way to finally be free from everything, existence in itself is the real problem, and it's horrible how humans create so much suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and CTB Dream