• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeliriousSoul

DeliriousSoul

Apr 24, 2022
Hi, this is my first post here. Apologies if I am breaking any rules. I wanted to ask about this method, I read that to get an air embolism I need 1mL of air for every kilogram of weight I am, so to be safe, would 200-300mL be enough for me to CTB? How can I inject myself? How many syringes will that be? Is this method reliable / been tried before?
I don't mind if it's going to be painful, already in a great deal of pain so it doesn't matter as long as it's gonna work, I just don't want to look bad when someone finds me cause it'll probably be someone from my family.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've done a lot of reading on this forum and have yet to read about anyone using this method to ctb. I could be wrong, but I don't think this method is 100% certain. I'd do some research on the Internet.

Reactions: DeliriousSoul
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I've done a lot of reading on this forum and have yet to read about anyone using this method to ctb. I could be wrong, but I don't think this method is 100% certain. I'd do some research on the Internet.
Idk if it was just a thought or a legit question but I'm fairly confident I've seen things like this mentioned just not under the name 'air embolism', more so just mentioning injecting air into the blood stream.
(and no, I can't recall where)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Idk if it was just a thought or a legit question but I'm fairly confident I've seen things like this mentioned just not under the name 'air embolism', more so just mentioning injecting air into the blood stream.
(and no, I can't recall where)
I think you may be right that it was "talked about" in these forums, but I don't remember anyone actually using it as a method. As I said, I may be wrong on that. We'll have to wait unto search is working again and maybe try looking for it.

Reactions: DeliriousSoul and Life_and_Death
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
An air embolism is a bad idea. It probably won't work. The aim of the air embolism method is to collapse the right ventricle by injecting a large amount of air in a very short time. For this, a large vein and a wide cannula are needed. It must be injected very quickly. Still, it's not easy to push air dense enough to collapse the ventricle. If you fail, the result can be a nightmare. It would have been easy for a cancer patient with a central venous port. Don't try it, bad idea.

• Informative
Reactions: Antiquated, DeliriousSoul and locked*n*loaded
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I don't think going for a non-peaceful method is a good idea.