• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
Hi I'm new to being a posting member but I've been a long time follower. I have been appreciating from afar how empathetic and supportive everyone is on here.
I have been thinking about ctb for about 2 decades now. There are many reasons.. But i feel like I've gotten to the point of feeling like there's no quality of life in struggling and suffering as much as I am.
So of course, like everyone else, I want to find the most efficient and accessible way with the least amount of suffering. I've been wondering if it would be a relatively quick ctb (unfortunately not painless) from doing a self induced intravenous embolism (self inducing a heart attack or stroke)? How agonizing and how long do you think it could be? And if no one was there, what are the survival chances? I have basic phlebotomy skills (that most likely anyone could learn) so I feel like I could put silicone or vaseline in a syringe and use a small gauge to get it into the venous blood stream -aka vein- (with possibly a butterfly).
I've never put an IV in myself before so I'm thinking the foot veins would be easiest?
What are your thoughts??

(The only thing that has stopped me from ctb over the last 8 years is because of my dog. I love him so much and he's my world. It'll be impossible to leave himšŸ˜­)

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
People survive a pretty high percentage of heart attacks and strokes, and obviously stroke victims often have all kinds of damage, which could mean you could never make an attempt again. I would not attmpet this method but I would stick to methods that are known to work a high percentage of the time. I understand wanting to find peace, but trying to come up with a method that no one else uses is almost always going to end badly.

Reactions: Foresight and ilovemydog
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Hi I'm new to being a posting member but I've been a long time follower. I have been appreciating from afar how empathetic and supportive everyone is on here.
I have been thinking about ctb for about 2 decades now. There are many reasons.. But i feel like I've gotten to the point of feeling like there's no quality of life in struggling and suffering as much as I am.
So of course, like everyone else, I want to find the most efficient and accessible way with the least amount of suffering. I've been wondering if it would be a relatively quick ctb (unfortunately not painless) from doing a self induced intravenous embolism (self inducing a heart attack or stroke)? How agonizing and how long do you think it could be? And if no one was there, what are the survival chances? I have basic phlebotomy skills (that most likely anyone could learn) so I feel like I could put silicone or vaseline in a syringe and use a small gauge to get it into the venous blood stream -aka vein- (with possibly a butterfly).
I've never put an IV in myself before so I'm thinking the foot veins would be easiest?
What are your thoughts??

(The only thing that has stopped me from ctb over the last 8 years is because of my dog. I love him so much and he's my world. It'll be impossible to leave himšŸ˜­)
Your lungs will actually filter the majority of this out. Even an air embolism you need more than a syringe full of air. Not a good idea.

Reactions: WanderingWater and ilovemydog
I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
People survive a pretty high percentage of heart attacks and strokes, and obviously stroke victims often have all kinds of damage, which could mean you could never make an attempt again. I would not attmpet this method but I would stick to methods that are known to work a high percentage of the time. I understand wanting to find peace, but trying to come up with a method that no one else uses is almost always going to end badly.
What about an intravenous high sodium solution?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
What about an intravenous high sodium solution?
WHat do you think the result woulld be? I'm not a medical expert, but there are a lot of methods on this site that are proven to work, so I plan on going with one of those.