CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
For the longest time for a variety. of reasons I have never liked myself. if I was to ever actually go to a therapist I would love to know what their opinion would be because I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would be biologically designed to think like this. I think that's why I never really did much about bullies I knew deep down I deserve it I wasn't worthy of being here. I've never really had any friends because I knew I couldn't keep them. Why would anyone like me? What could possibly give them a reason to think I was worthy of their time? I still don't know

I wish I would have just ended it but it is out of morbid curiosity to see how far I can go. My sister knows I'm fucked up but she can't force me to "fix myself" whatever that means. Other than parents she's all I got and all I'll ever have far as I'm concerned. Of course I'm a selfish piece of shit for holding her back from living her life because I know she has no reason to even bother with me only because we're family.

I don't have a point in this post I just don't think I can be fixed and am just waiting to see what happens next

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, death137 and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think most of us here hate at least something of ourselves.

Do you hate everything about you? Your looks? Your intelligence? Your hobbies? Your social skills? All of your skills?

I think if you look for it, there should be something good about you, which will make you hate yourself a bit less, at least.

Wish you the best, pal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, death137 and Dr Iron Arc
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I feel you. I also really hate myself. I insult myself everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can