M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
So drawing blood on my arm again to calm myself down, needs to be felt physically not just mentally, I feel ready but peaceful ways are denied me.

• Love
Reactions: EdibleGasMask, FuneralCry and JustAMatterOfTime
I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
I hear you. I have relapsed to SH after 10 years clean. It really sucks but for that brief moment it feels good and the irritation the next day helps as well. Just need to go back to doing it on my legs as in a moment I did my arm and it's been a pain to hide!

Reactions: MyOwnWorstEnemy
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
Please disinfect it when you are calmer with like peroxide. An infection will hurt worse than any self harm scar you can give yourself. I feel the need to self harm a lot, its almost a constant urge if there weren't things to distract myself with but for your own sake find less potentially harmful ways of finding a way to feel that pain physically. Cutting can lead to worse cuts that you may need to go to the hospital for and if they recognize a self harm wound you may get sectioned. I've resorted to sometimes giving myself a Charlie horse in the leg instead of punching my face or cutting myself because of the pain and numbness. I hope you feel better.

M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
Been at least 6 years now for me since my last breakdown, but my world has just gone to shit and it's my fault as usual. I'm needing punished, because I feel worthless, no matter what I do it's always the wrong thing. I cheated the devil at premature birth a few years shy of 50yrs ago, he's been trying to reclaim me ever since.
Please disinfect it when you are calmer with like peroxide. An infection will hurt worse than any self harm scar you can give yourself. I feel the need to self harm a lot, its almost a constant urge if there weren't things to distract myself with but for your own sake find less potentially harmful ways of finding a way to feel that pain physically. Cutting can lead to worse cuts that you may need to go to the hospital for and if they recognize a self harm wound you may get sectioned. I've resorted to sometimes giving myself a Charlie horse in the leg instead of punching my face or cutting myself because of the pain and numbness. I hope you feel better.
I'm losing everything, because I'm not able to be 'normal' . I dare to have independence of thought, I articulate what I mean by exactly what I say but peeps only ever hear what they think I say. I don't care about infection, sepsis will kill me, good, bring it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life can be cruel and terrible, I know that. Nobody deserves this suffering. I have never really got into physical self harm methods, it does appeal to me in a way. but I understand the coping mechanism of it. I wish you the best.

Reactions: MyOwnWorstEnemy
M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
Life can be cruel and terrible, I know that. Nobody deserves this suffering. I have never really got into physical self harm methods, it does appeal to me in a way. but I understand the coping mechanism of it. I wish you the best.
Thank you

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hope you can do something about self-harm because most of the experiences I've read said that it only gets worse.
You and nobody else here deserves to suffer.

Wish you the best and hope things improve somehow.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: EdibleGasMask
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
You know life is truly wonderfull when slicing yourself feels fucking amazing compared to everything else.

Reactions: Acopia and MyOwnWorstEnemy
M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
It's the only way to feel sometimes for me, my emotions when I'm down like this are too familiar, real pain is my only outlet