• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NihilisticTendencies

NihilisticTendencies

OfPainAndFear
Sep 17, 2020
I've been trying to stop actually cutting for a really long time now, but I can't last more than 40 days without it. Is there any way I can slowly ease myself out? My end goal is to never actually cut open my skin again, so I don't mess up, and cause an incredibly painful situation I can't fix. I don't want to die from an accidental cut that's too deep. I want to die in a SIGNIFICANTLY more peaceful way!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Georgii, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 1 other person
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
what does it feel to cut yourself?
I have a certain interest in doing

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
What about slime or silly putty, or that foam combo version of it? Digging fingers and nails into it might bring some relief.
It feels good, then it feels sad and empty.

Reactions: Antigonish and Sunset764
NihilisticTendencies

NihilisticTendencies

OfPainAndFear
Sep 17, 2020
I'm sorry, but It wouldn't feel right to point someone in that direction. Incredibly painful is all I'll say. And hard to hide and explain to others.

Reactions: Sunset764, Teal_Blue_Dreams and L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but It wouldn't feel right to point someone in that direction. Incredibly painful is all I'll say. And hard to hide and explain to others.
I know that the brain releases a certain dose of dopamine and serotonin to ease the pain.
maybe if you find something that releases more dopamine / seratonin you may be able to stop cutting yourself

NihilisticTendencies

NihilisticTendencies

OfPainAndFear
Sep 17, 2020
I know that the brain releases a certain dose of dopamine and serotonin to ease the pain.
maybe if you find something that releases more dopamine / seratonin you may be able to stop cutting yourself
That's a surprisingly good idea! I'll look into that!
Appreciate it, my random anonymous homie!

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
So you're suggesting drugs and sex?

Reactions: Antigonish
NihilisticTendencies

NihilisticTendencies

OfPainAndFear
Sep 17, 2020
So you're suggesting drugs and sex?
Whoa whoa! No one said that! He meant if I could find an activity that gives me more "pleasure" then self harm, I should try it!

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764 and Teal_Blue_Dreams
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Whoa whoa! No one said that! He meant if I could find an activity that gives me more "pleasure" then self harm, I should try it!
I was referring to the hormonal release. Crude, but factual.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I had suggestions from my therapist like ice baths, pinging rubber bands on my wrist, holding ice cubes on my leg. If that isn't extreme enough then I slap myself, doesn't leave lasting scars and stings for a while after. Just some suggestions.

Reactions: Sunset764, Teal_Blue_Dreams and MrAsclepius
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
You could try other forms of self harm that are less 'harmful' such as keeping a rubber band around the wrist and flicking yourself to get pain without the bleeding. Personally, I have yet to find a substitute for it or anything that feels the same, and I enjoy it too much to try quitting.

Reactions: Sunset764, DyingAlf and Teal_Blue_Dreams
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've been bruising myself lately using a knife handle, since bruising isn't permanent and the wounds don't require that much care. i understand how a knife would be triggering - maybe something like a phone would work better? it's still a form of self harm, but in my opinion it's 'safer' than cutting.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I punch myself in my stomach/abdomen area. Nothing but slight bruising if that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
idk if this will work for you but i read it somewhere and maybe it can help: get a red marker or something similar with you so when you feel like harming yourself use it to draw or write something on you. tattoos works too but i think thats more complicated.
sorry if it sounds dumb

Reactions: Sunset764 and NihilisticTendencies
NihilisticTendencies

NihilisticTendencies

OfPainAndFear
Sep 17, 2020
idk if this will work for you but i read it somewhere and maybe it can help: get a red marker or something similar with you so when you feel like harming yourself use it to draw or write something on you. tattoos works too but i think thats more complicated.
sorry if it sounds dumb
Tattoos, huh? I'm surprised I never thought of that. I guess It could make me not want to cut at the risk of damaging them! That's also a fantastic idea!

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, RoyalSapphire and BitterlyAlive
RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
Tattoos, huh? I'm surprised I never thought of that. I guess It could make me not want to cut at the risk of damaging them! That's also a fantastic idea!
yup! could be a solution for cutting, plus it covers the scars. Also that sensation when you are being tattooed on it's something nice