• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

omneus morimor

Dec 8, 2019
{Edit}
wrong discussion borad

Last edited:
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Are you suggesting that you aren't suicidal but you just like to see your own puddle of blood? The suicidal people in here don't discuss methods because they are fun, they discuss a method to ensure it will effectively let them die in peace.

I suggest you rephrase your question so that it doesn't give an idea that cutting and self harm is your hobby. I hope I wasn't rude. :-)

Last edited:
Reactions: protonic76, omneus morimor and Jean4
O

omneus morimor

Dec 8, 2019
Are you suggesting that you aren't suicidal but you just like to see your own puddle of blood? The suicidal people in here don't discuss methods because they are fun, they discuss a method to ensure it will effectively let them die in peace.

I suggest you rephrase your question so that it doesn't give an idea that cutting and self harm is your hobby. I hope I wasn't rude. :-)
i realize i am in the wrong discussion and it make more sense now what you said ill be removing this post from here