jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her 🖤
Feb 26, 2023
ive been clean since march 27 but the urge has been slowly returning for a week or so and i think im doing to act upon it. most of the time i freak out afterwards, wishing i hadn't done it, but right now i can't help but feel comfort knowing that i have an outlet for when im struggling.

also, haven't looked at this site for a while, i hope you are all doing well! here's to being a little more active in the future

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss and peachchildtenshi
jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her 🖤
Feb 26, 2023
update: relapsed again lolol but it actually kind of hurt this time? some of the cuts haven't fully stopped bleeding so im having to keep wiping them with my hands and washing them, my plan is to sit in the bathroom until they completely stop bleeding so i can go to bed

it's 12:28am and im going out tomorrow at 10am, im praying that my meds will knock me out tonight

other than this all, i hope you're all well!

D

Deleted member 31858

I am very sorry that you have relapsed, I hope you are well at the moment, I hope it was for the only occasion, here you can let off steam a lot, maybe enter the chat to distract yourself. It's horrible to relapse into self-harm, I was also fine for almost 1 year and I recently relapsed so I understand you. I really hope you are okay ♡

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I was cleaned for six months. Yesterday I self harm. Couldnt take it anymore.