AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
There's a new one, I helped make it, and it's great. Not really much rules but you do have to be 18+. I'd tell you more about it but I am quite drunk and anyway, just join the thing, eh?

harmhub.com

• Love
Reactions: Passersby and deathismymeaning
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Eh....photo ID required? No thanks, but I do wish you luck.:hug:

Reactions: Rezzienator, clown_17, whatevs and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There's a new one, I helped make it, and it's great. Not really much rules but you do have to be 18+. I'd tell you more about it but I am quite drunk and anyway, just join the thing, eh?
harmhub.com
Don't cut yourself, eat insanely hot chili peppers.

• Wow
Reactions: Remember-Me-Not, whatevs, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey just wondering how you made the forum ? I know is Xenforo but like isn't it super expensive the program and hosting n all that ?

AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
Eh....photo ID required? No thanks, but I do wish you luck.:hug:
Fair. We're very very strict about the age requirement and we do know that it could drive people away, but it's kinda how it has to be
Don't cut yourself, eat insanely hot chili peppers.
I can have dinner and still cut myself šŸ¤£
Hey just wondering how you made the forum ? I know is Xenforo but like isn't it super expensive the program and hosting n all that ?
Good question lol, my friend did most of the work on that, I make a better mod than a website set up person i guess

D

deathismymeaning

did not consent to being alive
Nov 19, 2021
are there any other websites out there or communities? I don't feel comfortable with the whole id thing.

Reactions: Rezzienator and myopybyproxy
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
is it for or against self harm?

Reactions: Rezzienator
AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
is it for or against self harm?
I'd definitely say more pro-sh. Not that I expect you'll get a lot of people telling you to harm more, but it's a lot like here - no one's going to talk anyone out of shit lol

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I'd definitely say more pro-sh. Not that I expect you'll get a lot of people telling you to harm more, but it's a lot like here - no one's going to talk anyone out of shit lol
how graphic is it? i don't want to visit it because i'm scared of blood, but i am curious about the site. does it only show cutting?

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
how graphic is it? i don't want to visit it because i'm scared of blood, but i am curious about the site. does it only show cutting?
There's a whole section of pictures which will include gaping wounds, blood, and scars. However you can chose not to go into that section and look only on the On Topic section where people talk about their self harm and suicide stuff without pictures.

It's important to note on selfharm.pics that it's self harm neutral. You're not allowed to tell others to self harm or kill themsleves. Discussion about how to kill yourself or how to self harm that seems like it could be used as advice for others is prohibited.

Also you will have to interact with the site a bit and make some comments/posts before you are allowed access to see the pictures

The one advance of selfharm.pics is that no id is required.