• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Help_Meh

Help_Meh

Apr 25, 2019
I have lots of scars all up my arm from self harming. It has never really bothered me before as there has always been one way to cover it up. However, this Friday I am going on a day out with my friends and I don't want to draw attention to myself by being the only one on a sunny day in a jumper. Does anybody know a quick, cheap method to remove any unwanted scars??

Reactions: 21Neberg
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I have tattoos over mine and before that I used to wear hoodies year-round. The only thing I can think is to draw all over your arm with a sharpie.

Reactions: Taylored
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I was wearing sports wristbands because of carpenter's wrist.
Or just covered them up with makeup. However there is not much of them.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I'm the same, when I have no choice and can't cover them. I've learnt to position my arms so people don't notice so easily if you get what I mean. Makeup may be an option too. Sorry I'm not much help.

D

DrgsorSH

May 27, 2019
On that note, do you get the same kind of « high » from tattoos than the one you get from self-harm ?

I've been wanting to get tattoos for a while, for the aesthetic and because i wonder if it would diminish/replace my SH tendancies

Reactions: Rocksandsand
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Do you own any cats? One time I managed to convince my friends that I scared my cat when he was sleeping on me and that he went psycho on my arm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marian
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Do you own any cats? One time I managed to convince my friends that I scared my cat when he was sleeping on me and that he went psycho on my arm.
If only cats could type ; )

Reactions: AtomicNewt
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
If you're over 18, people won't notice, and if they do they won't say anything. I think this is something teens pay more attention to, but adults ether don't look or already know not to discuss it.

Reactions: RM5998
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
scars is scars. Nobody gves a shit. Whatever gets you though.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
My skin is peppered with multiple fresh wounds all the time, often because I scratch it off after mosquito bites. So my scars are often unnoticeable. At one time when they were extremely apparent, I just said that I had no idea, but I'd probably gotten them from the sharp edge of the bed while asleep.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I have lots of scars all up my arm from self harming. It has never really bothered me before as there has always been one way to cover it up. However, this Friday I am going on a day out with my friends and I don't want to draw attention to myself by being the only one on a sunny day in a jumper. Does anybody know a quick, cheap method to remove any unwanted scars??

Lots and lots of foundation. I'm a guy, but this is the only thing I know of that'll make your skin shine brighter than a Disney princess.