S

storm15

Sep 24, 2020
So has anyone else self harmed in school or during class? I have, does that mean I am doing it for attention?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, allym101, Stick and 4 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Did someone tell you you are doing it for attention?

Are you perhaps using self harm as a coping mechanism or perhaps externalising internal pain? Does it help relieve your pain?

Reactions: _Minsk, Stick, grungeCat and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i don't self harm anymore but i did. i would cut in the bathrooms and scratch myself in the middle of class. part of it was a cry for help, just wanting someone to see the pain i was in, part of it was just not giving a fuck anymore. you are not a bad person, you are hurting and that is not your fault. if you haven't tried therapy i strongly urge you to get help before you make any life or death decisions

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, AmDead, storm15 and 5 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020

My left forearm. It makes sex an issue. Someone kicked me out of her house when i showed her my forearm before we were about to have sex.
i used the image above to try to make the point to my government minister about the sort of intense mental pain i suffer that pales in comparison to the physical suffering she can relate to when she sees these cuts.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: allym101, sadworld, Stick and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i have, multiple times. it was partly a cry for help, since at the time I still believed other people could get me out of it. but on another lense it was also due to the fact that school and things that happened there made things ten thousand times harder to deal, I could not control the feelings.

don't be to harsh on yourself because of this. there is nothing wrong with seeking help. it's completely normal, if that's the case, for you to want someone to notice your pain and support you.

• Hugs
Reactions: storm15, sadworld, SelfLiberation and 2 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I cut multiple times in the school bathroom then left my arm bleeding under my black sweatshirt.

• Hugs
Reactions: storm15, sadworld and Stick
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I have cut myself a few times in school bathroom but I didn't want anybody to see me doing this. I have just closed myself inside toilet cabin and after cutting casually flushed down the blood and walked away.

• Hugs
Reactions: storm15, sadworld and Stick
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I did it a few years ago in the bathroom, I just remember that day being too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: allym101 and sadworld
S

storm15

Sep 24, 2020
Did someone tell you you are doing it for attention?

Are you perhaps using self harm as a coping mechanism or perhaps externalising internal pain? Does it help relieve your pain?

My ex told me I was just doing it for attention but it helps me feel alive in a weird way

Reactions: allym101
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I am the only one who finds that selfharm pics are interesting and satisfying to watch?:x my hands and legs full of fat (i cutted old scars over and over again)scars

Last edited:
S

storm15

Sep 24, 2020
I am the only one who finds that selfharm pics are interesting and satisfying to watch?:x my hands an legs full of fat (i cutted old scars over and over again)scars
I completely agree with you I do the same

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
The first time I started cutting myself was over 7 years ago. I remember I did it once at school and I was told to get first aid done by a lady near the reception, I lied saying I fell down but she didn't believe me. I did it several times, both at school and at home. It doesn't make you an attention seeker. You are hurting and maybe this is your way to cope with the pain you feel.

Reactions: storm15
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
My ex told me I was just doing it for attention but it helps me feel alive in a weird way
it is awful what you are feeling and going through. This is the bad thing not your self harm that is the bad thing.

sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
I think pain just makes us feel more alive than we presently are.

Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 48542

My left forearm. It makes sex an issue. Someone kicked me out of her house when i showed her my forearm before we were about to have sex.
i used the image above to try to make the point to my government minister about the sort of intense mental pain i suffer that pales in comparison to the physical suffering she can relate to when she sees these cuts.
My arm looks like that people see you different they don't understand your head won't stop

Reactions: bornfree and storm15
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
nah, since I got caught years ago and was shouted at loads by my parents I am scared to ever do it

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat and storm15