reya

reya

Mar 5, 2023
Iv been self harm free for 2 months now and I'm really proud of myself, my therapist left me because in her words she couldn't help me, she didn't think I was getting better. After a year of going to her I genuinely felt so hopeless, she was the only person I thought I had. I started to notice in our sessions that she would get more irritated with me and it absolutely broke me. I constantly feel so alone so it feels nice to be able to share this here. I feel like iv been doing better but recently iv also been feeling kinda drained like my efforts to getting better are just pointless even though I know iv made so much progress. Thank you for reading

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hhh_, Namensjemand, LonelyTurkey and 6 others
U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
I'm sorry, sometimes I feel like people on this site are the most supportive of people in these difficult situations, sometimes pro-lifers can't understand what we're going through and so they get frustrated with us. I'm glad to hear you're making so much progress. Sorry to hear that you're feeling drained, I hope you feel better soon

Reactions: carac, scared:bug, psp3000 and 1 other person
reya

reya

Mar 5, 2023
I'm sorry, sometimes I feel like people on this site are the most supportive of people in these difficult situations, sometimes pro-lifers can't understand what we're going through and so they get frustrated with us. I'm glad to hear you're making so much progress. Sorry to hear that you're feeling drained, I hope you feel better soon
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I seem to be hearing this a lot more recently, It's strange we are living in times where we have more convenience than ever yet people seem to have so little time or patience for one another. It's an all too similar story here I'm afraid even the doctors and therapists seem to be failing people.
Just know there are people here with similar struggles, they are reading your words and they understand what you are going through to some extent.