willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
As many of my posts have stated, I frequently engage in potentially lethal self harm. I feel I deserve the suffering and pray one day I'll be lucky and it would kill me. Obviously I'm not anticipating death by Tylenol, and it would not be a down-a-bottle-at-once situation as that would just cause vomiting and would do nothing. But what is considered the absolute maximum dose that should be taken in a day is 4000mg. If I took say 5000mg every day for an extended period of time it would likely eventually lead to liver damage.

I don't know why I have such a craving for severe self harm. I don't know why I do these things to myself. But once an idea of self harm gets into my head I very much struggle to talk myself out of it. I abandoned more mild form such as cutting a long time ago and seem to creep into more and more dangerous forms as the days go on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
This seems like an incredibly painful way to go, surely there are better options than poisoning yourself over long periods of time?

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
This seems like an incredibly painful way to go, surely there are better options than poisoning yourself over long periods of time?
It's not necessarily a suicide attempt, even though it has the potential to kill me. I feel I deserve severe pain. I frequently inflict severe suffering on myself.

R

redrope

Jan 4, 2024
This seems like an incredibly painful way to go, surely there are better options than poisoning yourself over long periods of taG
that seems like it will be incredibly painful once the symtpons start

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
that seems like it will be incredibly painful once the symtpons start
I deserve the pain. I've tried to amputate one of my own limbs before, I'm well acquainted with pain. What often tends to happen when I self harm like this is I push myself until the pain is so excruciating that I stop. I've overdosed on magnesium recently and when I got to the point of horrific stomach pains, vomiting, and just a very strong feeling of malaise I simply decided to stop, drink and eat to flush it out of my system, and wait the next couple of days to feel back to normal.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Getting very sick with long term liver damage is a bad plan.
Google any medications you are thinking of using. See what the effects are first.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I took 30-40 extra strength 500mg Tylenols every single day for over a month, to do the same thing and it did nothing but make me drowsy and sleep all day. I spread it out throughout the day so I wouldn't vomit. Nothing was happening, not even pain so I gave up. Everyone's different and it can affect you in another way but it was useless to me.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
This is one of those things that can't be reversed easily, when you have liver damage it will severely affect your life. If you need Tylenol you won't be able to take it in the future for example. Other forms of self-harm like cuts/burns/etc have a much lesser impact on your future quality of life. Not that I'm endorsing those things.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
you might like to watch this video

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
i'll keep things brief as people have more or less said all the things i have to say, but as someone who performed this same exact method of selfharm, it did not do much except impede my ability to take tylenol at all (my body throws it back up near immediately) and make it immensely hard to take any sort of pill, resulting in most pill-related methods of CTB now being unrealistic for me. the pain you endure in the moment is not at all worth the limitations you'll suffer in the long-term, and should you change your mind about the whole thing in the future, its not easy to recover.
i'm not endorsing self harm, however, this is comparatively a very excruciating thing to endure as opposed to more "traditional" methods.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
i'll keep things brief as people have more or less said all the things i have to say, but as someone who performed this same exact method of selfharm, it did not do much except impede my ability to take tylenol at all (my body throws it back up near immediately) and make it immensely hard to take any sort of pill, resulting in most pill-related methods of CTB now being unrealistic for me. the pain you endure in the moment is not at all worth the limitations you'll suffer in the long-term, and should you change your mind about the whole thing in the future, its not easy to recover.
i'm not endorsing self harm, however, this is comparatively a very excruciating thing to endure as opposed to more "traditional" methods.
This is one of those things that can't be reversed easily, when you have liver damage it will severely affect your life. If you need Tylenol you won't be able to take it in the future for example. Other forms of self-harm like cuts/burns/etc have a much lesser impact on your future quality of life. Not that I'm endorsing those things.
you might like to watch this video

I work in healthcare, so I am well aware of the implications of doing this to myself. I also have self harmed since I was a child, starting with more "traditional" methods. I cut and scratched and hit myself for so many years it no longer does anything for me. By the time I was 17 I was trying to amputate limbs. Years later and I still seek out severe forms of self-harm because I feel I deserve it and fail to get the results my brain craves from more typical forms. It's why I'm such an advocate for people not even starting down the path of cutting because I know what can happen when your brain builds up a tolerance to things like that. I have yet to try the Tylenol method as I'm more than aware of how bad of an idea it is, but as I said, when my brain gets an idea for self harm I struggle greatly to get rid of the urge.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and kittyswift