• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
What's the best way to make sure my cuts don't get infected? Would it be okay just to wash it a couple times a day? Do I need any cream for it? Since I'm at my parent's house and I haven't been here in a while I don't want to ask them for neosporin:notsure: thanks for the advice

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, tooStupidForExitBag and the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Gauze them and wear long sleeves? Assuming it's on your arms.

What's the best way to make sure my cuts don't get infected? Would it be okay just to wash it a couple times a day? Do I need any cream for it? Since I'm at my parent's house and I haven't been here in a while I don't want to ask them for neosporin:notsure: thanks for the advice

H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
wash them and make sure they stay clean. if you have some cream it could make the cuts heal faster. also keep the blade(or whatever u selfharm with) clean! Please stay safe❤️

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Gauze them and wear long sleeves? Assuming it's on your arms.
On my hip currently. Made some deeper cuts yesterday but not that deep. I just really don't want them to get infected and have to leave the house. I held napkins and toilet paper on them to make them stop bleeding but I'm trying to clean them at least three times a day

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
On my hip currently. Made some deeper cuts yesterday but not that deep. I just really don't want them to get infected and have to leave the house. I held napkins and toilet paper on them to make them stop bleeding but I'm trying to clean them at least three times a day
When I cut my arms, I never treated them or anything and they never got infected, just as long as they don't get exposed to anything bad.

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
Ethanol? Sorry if it sounds stupid.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Ethanol? Sorry if it sounds stupid.
I think I have some sort of alcoholic cleanser of some sorts but idk if I should put in on my cuts

Edit: I just checked. I have hydrogen peroxide. Would that help or would anyone advice against using it?

Last edited:
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
I don't want to give SH advice. :( it sounds like you're talking preexistentg cuts, but if you're talking about anything new or future sterilize whatever you're using to hell! Preventing is a big step too! And ideally clean the spot on your skin beforehand.

tbh I feel icky giving advice on this matter but of course you're hurting and I love every human on this forum, and safety is the most important. Take care of yourself please! :heart: Sterilize Sterilize Sterilize! (That goes for everybody else right now too no matter what you're doing lol).

Reactions: the box is empty and Swedish Equality
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I don't want to give SH advice. :( it sounds like you're talking preexistentg cuts, but if you're talking about anything new or future sterilize whatever you're using to hell! Preventing is a big step too! And ideally clean the spot on your skin beforehand.

tbh I feel icky giving advice on this matter but of course you're hurting and I love every human on this forum, and safety is the most important. Take care of yourself please! :heart: Sterilize Sterilize Sterilize! (That goes for everybody else right now too no matter what you're doing lol).
Thank you:hug: sorry that you feel icky About giving me advice. Just think of it as you're helping me not get into more serious trouble with infection or anything like that. I appreciate your response:heart:

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020

Just try and keep them clean. Fresh gauze/bandages. Limit movement/friction. Our bodies are surprisingly resilient. If you need to talk or anything PM me.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and PoisonedJuliet
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Just try and keep them clean. Fresh gauze/bandages. Limit movement/friction. Our bodies are surprisingly resilient. If you need to talk or anything PM me.
Do you think it'd be okay to not put any bandages or gauze on them? They clotted and I'm leaving them be right now except for when I clean them

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I used to sh. I have stopped and haven't done it in a few months.

I made sure to clean my blade after every ''session''. I just used water. It's not the best but I recommend cleaning your utensil.
I put a plaster or a gauze on it. To prevent my clothes fibres from entering the wound and infecting it.
Please never use tissue unless it's all you got. The material in the tissue will break off and might infect the wound.
Don't forget to have a safe place to do it, you don't wanna get interrupted.

Here is a resource I want you to use.

TW: it is a self-harm site but I suggest you read the material there, on safety.

I'm not gonna try and say stop doing it because I know it's harder than it sounds. But I do regret cutting my thighs because if a person ever saw my scars they would treat me different/ think I'm weak.

Best of luck with it. Stay safe!

• Love
Reactions: the box is empty, xBrialesana and PoisonedJuliet
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
I think I have some sort of alcoholic cleanser of some sorts but idk if I should put in on my cuts

You can clean your skin with it beforehand to help prevent infection. Somebody here will come with good advice for after tho :heart:
Do you think it'd be okay to not put any bandages or gauze on them? They clotted and I'm leaving them be right now except for when I clean them

Depending on how deep you really should try to protect as much as you can; especially right now where finding healthcare is damn near impossible (all over, but here in LA it's BAD)! Bandages or a sterile gauze rap at least should help. And yea neosporin for sure. And like I said if the circumstances do unfortunately rise again, remember to prep your skin/untensils with alcohol/peroxide/throw in boiling water water for a bit/whatever. Keep clean, keep covered, keep safe, and dm me if you ever want a distraction! Good luck :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and the box is empty
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Keep me clean. Cover if you can

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and the box is empty
CatchTheBus

CatchTheBus

If I could start over, I’d keep myself
Jan 14, 2020
I cut the inside of my ankles. I wash it with alcohol before cutting then cover it with an antibacterial ointment before wrapping it. Then I wear socks over them to cover.
Once mine stopped bleeding and oozing I let them breath. Covering them was more to keep my clothes clean than anything. Wash them a couple times a day. I have a bad habit of scraping at the clotting material that forms...it makes them take forever to heal. So try your best to leave them alone aside from washing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana, PoisonedJuliet and the box is empty
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Thank you everyone for the advice. I feel like I have a whole community at my side:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and the box is empty