• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roafard

Roafard

May 4, 2023
i've been self harming myself lately by cutting on my thighs the main issue is that i'm running out of space to do it on my thighs i want to do it on my arm but i'm afraid it might get spotted is there any place that won't get spotted or can be explained away by "i scratched too hard" or simillar reasons i always wear long pants and jeans and like to wear jacket the weather is sometimes too hot for that

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: b0rn2d1e and haibane
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I guess you try your chest and upper arms/shoulders.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Stop cutting yourself, look for other ways to externalize your emotions (Music, texts, films, pleasures). Even from a pro-suicide perspective, this would only intensify your suffering.

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Tourette's
Jan 9, 2024
I've attempted that before, but then i realized that it really doesn't benefit me any shape of way.
Certainty doesn't even kill you when you're only making cuts of your skin that only bleeds out few bits of blood.