wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
idk if this is the right way of describing it but

about 10 years ago I told someone about wanting to ctb
They ignored me
Another time I took an overdose (not exactly as a ctb attempt I just wanted to try and alter my state of consciousness by taking lots of pills) and I told someone what I'd done because I was scared and having convulsions and they left me alone to suffer it on my own so they could go to a party- this was my ex best friend of many years whom I loved so much and spent so much time with

they later told me they were sorry and recently saw I was struggling and told me they were there if I wanted to talk - when I did message them, they ignored me again. They know I might ctb but they don't care

this is not the only reason I want to ctb - I think I would want to anyway - but I feel like this has kind of been the final nail in the coffin if that makes sense

If someone had cared when I first started wanting to die - or years before that when I was really struggling mentally - could I have been helped? I don't know, but it feels too late now

But I can't help thinking
/Why/ was / am I so worthless / not worth caring about?
Some people's friends care about them, so why didn't mine?

Was I not a good enough person / friend? Was I just too damaged to care about? Did they think I was too ugly / stupid / boring to care about? I wish I knew

• Love
Reactions: tiger b and Aim
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I find myself asking similar questions. I'm 31 and have had friends come and go, none of which seem to have stuck around and I wonder what it is about me that is so difficult to maintain a relationship with. I wish I had more to say but all I have is just that I can relate <3

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I find myself asking similar questions. I'm 31 and have had friends come and go, none of which seem to have stuck around and I wonder what it is about me that is so difficult to maintain a relationship with. I wish I had more to say but all I have is just that I can relate <3
Thank you for your kindness and I'm sorry you feel this way too đź’”

• Love
Reactions: wtfislife