• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Not so often used here I suppose? Virginia Woolf went this way, right? How do we do this? how painful it is?

Reactions: adventurer
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
here's a drowning thread that might be useful:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drowning-my-method.17545/#post-332956

Reactions: Grayfield, adventurer and Yakamoz
abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
Seems to be quite a painful way to go and you risk someone else trying to save you and drowning in the process.
Whatever about taking one's own life, as unfortunate as it is, it would be a terrible thing to take someone else with you I think.

Reactions: Endex and adventurer
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Seems to be quite a painful way to go and you risk someone else trying to save you and drowning in the process.
Whatever about taking one's own life, as unfortunate as it is, it would be a terrible thing to take someone else with you I think.
I will be far away from the coast....doubt I will be noticed.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have thought about drowning as it is an easily accessible method for me, but it does sound so horrible and difficult, but of course many people have died in drowning accidents. I do wish that this method is easier, I think that it is difficult because the SI gets in the way, but of course it is always an option.

Reactions: adventurer
adventurer

adventurer

Jul 10, 2022
i have a pool at my place and have considered drowning myself but it seems like it's an iffy method that has a lot of pain in the process and i'd rather just go instantaneously. if that's what you want to do, though, best of luck.

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
here is my drowning method - go out to sea in blow up dingy with small motor that you can inflate at the shore at night - go out far - take concoction of sedatives whilst drunk, so you will be very semi-conscious in 15 mins or so - pierce the dingy with a slow puncture, lay back and stare up at the stars as you fall unconscious, then hopefully drown whilst you are barely aware of anything

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, spoiledsick and Mary5689
T

Timetoleave1

Jan 4, 2023
Self-drowning has a high success rate and is even more lethal if weights are being used.