H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
How many people experience self doubt once they have committed to take their own life? This is the only thing that has kept me going, some strange belief that everything will turn out fine when all the evidence suggests otherwise. How do you overcome the self doubt?

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
How many people experience self doubt once they have committed to take their own life? This is the only thing that has kept me going, some strange belief that everything will turn out fine when all the evidence suggests otherwise. How do you overcome the self doubt?
Do you mean after a failed attempt? Or attempt to commit?

Reactions: Baskol1
H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Attempt to commit. I haven't tried yet because of that self doubt

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
This I think depends how determined or ho desperate one is.

• Love
Reactions: Rhea, Beautifulletdown and Baskol1
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
its hard. Iv been wanting to ctb for years. this past year i really really really really wanted to die. EVEN THOUGH LITERALLY ALL THE ODDS ARE AGAINST ME, AND I LITERALLY KEEP FACING THE SAME OUTCOME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

but somehow, i have this like small part of me inside that holds out hope? like bitch what, how the hell?? Lol. its so wierd, its just like lingering hope inside of me, that maybe things might get better, even though i dont see it, i feel it for some reason.

You cant truly overcome this till its gone. i believe imo, that this small sense of hope inside will disappear as i keep giving myself a chance and keep failing and ending up depressed and sad.

theres gonna come a point in time where you wont feel, wont care or give a shit about anything anymore and i believe when that time comes is when ill truly wanna ctb and be able to overcome this false hope.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Notcutoutforlife and hadenough
H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Well I'm pretty desperate but still have some self doubt

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
There is always a degree of uncertainty involved. Understandable, as it is probably the last secession one can make.

H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
its hard. Iv been wanting to ctb for years. this past year i really really really really wanted to die. EVEN THOUGH LITERALLY ALL THE ODDS ARE AGAINST ME, AND I LITERALLY KEEP FACING THE SAME OUTCOME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

but somehow, i have this like small part of me inside that holds out hope? like bitch what, how the hell?? Lol. its so wierd, its just like lingering hope inside of me, that maybe things might get better, even though i dont see it, i feel it for some reason.

You cant truly overcome this till its gone. i believe imo, that this small sense of hope inside will disappear as i keep giving myself a chance and keep failing and ending up depressed and sad.

theres gonna come a point in time where you wont feel, wont care or give a shit about anything anymore and i believe when that time comes is when ill truly wanna ctb and be able to overcome this false hope.

That's how I feel, like I'm waiting for a miracle to happen that would stop me thinking about ctb

• Love
Reactions: pole, Beautifulletdown and Baskol1