F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone feels like everything is so hard and takes so effort that you pervert/corrupt yourself to educate for achieve the goal of death? It's like face one very Big and scary problem, but erradicating all any other problem

• Hugs
Reactions: lilyeehaw and Soul
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
"you pervert/corrupt yourself to educate for achieve the goal of death"

This wording confused me. Can you reword it? Because I'd like to know what you mean. I'm definitely self destructive, so I can relate with that lol

Reactions: freaktech
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Yes thats me often. I hate that. I consciously let the people get the idea that they could abuse me.

• Aww..
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and freaktech
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
"you pervert/corrupt yourself to educate for achieve the goal of death"

This wording confused me. Can you reword it? Because I'd like to know what you mean. I'm definitely self destructive, so I can relate with that lol
You make effort un direction to convince you or manipulate your own mind to make suicide as the only option
Yes thats me often. I hate that. I consciously let the people get the idea that they could abuse me.
Yes, in your case, is because you stop the fighting and don't care to defend your parcel and you end without parcel/personality at all? I waste all my life like this, i only would want to end and not reminding all this bad dream. The part that most hurt me is my family, even when I try to minimize thinking about the insignificantness of the pain at a cosmic scale

Last edited:
Reactions: all_pointless
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
You make effort un direction to convince you or manipulate your own mind to make suicide as the only option

Oh, I understand now. Yeah, I feel like I've done everything in life I've wanted to do, so it seems only downhill from here. Rather take my own life than watch it get worse and worse until I have 0 control over it.