Dani_needs_this

Dani_needs_this

Nov 3, 2019
I've realised I'm definitely going down a self-destructive path. I've been missing Uni for weeks without any contact as to why, I've been self harming and I've been sleeping with people double my age to triple my age. I've cut off all my friends and family and I feel like an awful girlfriend. (He suggested an open relationship but I never did anything till recently and I don't think he ever has but it meant he had the option as its long distance). To make things worse I've fallen for one of the guys I've been hooking up with and i know i should end it but it feels like he actually cares about me. I just needed to get it off my chest as i have no one i can talk to anymore about it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think in many cases, people self destruct as a way of dealing with the pain in their lives. It sounds like you are going through a lot, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: less than and Dani_needs_this
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
I've realised I'm definitely going down a self-destructive path. I've been missing Uni for weeks without any contact as to why, I've been self harming and I've been sleeping with people double my age to triple my age. I've cut off all my friends and family and I feel like an awful girlfriend. (He suggested an open relationship but I never did anything till recently and I don't think he ever has but it meant he had the option as its long distance). To make things worse I've fallen for one of the guys I've been hooking up with and i know i should end it but it feels like he actually cares about me. I just needed to get it off my chest as i have no one i can talk to anymore about it.
you sleep with people as a way of self harm?

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Self-destructing is slow motion suicide. Except, unfortunately it doesn't lead to suicide at all… I just leads to a much more excruciating existence.

Reactions: obliviousatbest, Dani_needs_this and Callie Arcale
Dani_needs_this

Dani_needs_this

Nov 3, 2019
you sleep with people as a way of self harm?
No, i have been sleeping with people and self harming (cutting)
Self-destructing is slow motion suicide. Except, unfortunately it doesn't lead to suicide at all… I just leads to a much more excruciating existence.
I think its probably because im too scared to kill myself as im scared of hurting people but at the same point i feel like nobody cares as nobody has noticed that ive disappeared.

Last edited: