• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Idk how many people would this trigger.. but, do you feel like you are deceiving someone or yourself?
Really hard on heart

Reactions: ayanonikki, brighter, throwaway777 and 1 other person
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Idk how many people would this trigger.. but, do you feel like you are deceiving someone or yourself?
Really hard on heart
Kinda confused. In what way do you mean? As in deceiving yourself into wanting to ctb? Or in a general sense, having a deceiving character?

Reactions: dhk96 and Donewith_
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
deceiving myself, that i can't feel love anymore and deceiving myself, that i'm still in love. All at the same time. but only emotions, which i'm not used to be affected of.

Reactions: Circles, Donewith_ and brighter
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Denial is very very powerful.
Ultimately self deception is harmful to you. From experience the longer you do it the more your issues grow and accumulate.

Reality Always bites... hard!

Reactions: Circles and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Kinda confused. In what way do you mean? As in deceiving yourself into wanting to ctb? Or in a general sense, having a deceiving character?

not really a deceiving character, but when you are in a situation that you are deceiving yourself or others and it can't be avoided..that's what i was asking.

Reactions: Circles and brighter
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Over the past two years I was deceiving myself and others about what I can still acheive, despite my health. That has come back to bite me.

Reactions: Circles, Donewith_ and dhk96