Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Usually I shower once a week.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and seashell
nankurunaisa

nankurunaisa

Aug 18, 2023
Ideally I should be showering everyday but my mental health is so bad that I'd rather just lie down and not do anything. So I think every 2-3 days as of the moment.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and anhedonicNfoggy
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Depending on whether I go to work or not. On workdays I shower everyday, but when I'm staying at home like I am right now due to an injury, I shower every couple of days due to me not really caring. I don't leave the house at all except for when I go shopping.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
how often do you shower?
I shower once a week, every Friday. My parents keep yelling at me to shower more often, but I don't give a fuck because none of that will matter once I make the decision to CTB.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
I shower once a week, every Friday. My parents keep yelling at me to shower more often, but I don't give a fuck because none of that will matter once I make the decision to CTB.
Whether u make the decision or not, showering does help one cope. I'm not talking about looking good. I mean sometimes it gets really hot so a cold shower feels refreshing. Or when you're laying in bed and you catch a whiff of ur scent, you have to move ur neck to the other shoulder but the same thing happens and then u have to sit up. I guess whenever u feel these ways, u could jump into the shower and if it's too much to stand, u could buy a plastic stool.

• Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_
lavender143once

lavender143once

Aug 6, 2023
I used to go through phases of never showering because I worked from home. However, now I've started showering every day since I've thankfully got a job working in person and on my feet again. I used to only shower once a week and wash my nasty pits lol

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Depends on what I'm doing, the longest I'll go without showering is two days.

_02aslademe

_02aslademe

I miss you
Aug 22, 2023
Maybe every four/five days to once a week if I'm in a flare or my mental health is especially bad, but on a good week probably about every other day