unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

your local nursery mobile
May 2, 2023
hello recovery forums! question!

what have you done today to care for yourself? it does not, and never will, matter how minor. know that you are trying, and know that we are proud of you.

• Love
Reactions: Cepi, nankurunaisa, throwawayyy and 3 others
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
All I managed to do today was brush my teeth, drink some water and go out for a walk. The walk was not my idea, more like an obligation, but hey, it's something. More than I usually do for myself, haha. Thank you for being proud of me! I hope you found time to do some things to care for yourself as well today. 💛

• Love
Reactions: nankurunaisa, Zetsubou and unexplainedExplorer
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
All I managed to do today was brush my teeth, drink some water and go out for a walk. The walk was not my idea, more like an obligation, but hey, it's something. More than I usually do for myself, haha. Thank you for being proud of me! I hope you found time to do some things to care for yourself as well today. 💛
very nais!

• Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop
Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
I had my very first psych appointment today. It went well. I will update with more info later this week once I get my meds.

• Love
Reactions: nankurunaisa, charlotte_, unexplainedExplorer and 1 other person
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
I had my very first psych appointment today. It went well. I will update with more info later this week once I get my meds.
HUGE!! congratulations!!

• Love
Reactions: Zetsubou
S

sweeterthanchocolat

Apr 30, 2023
i tried self care for about a month and i was doing amazing til i lost all the motivation and it's bad again

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zetsubou and unexplainedExplorer
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
i tried self care for about a month and i was doing amazing til i lost all the motivation and it's bad again
don't let it get you down. just a bump in the road, and you can always try again.

xelaz

xelaz

cat lover
May 2, 2023
I finally got some motivation to write a speech for school, im really nervous and worried that I won't have enough time to complete it tho it's due next week.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: unexplainedExplorer and Zetsubou
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
I finally got some motivation to write a speech for school, im really nervous and worried that I won't have enough time to complete it tho it's due next week.
also huge! motivation is everything, a lot more than people think. just do as much as you can (while keeping your needs in mind of course) and if you run out of time, bullshit your way through the rest of it. i believe in you though, and i have no doubt you'll get it done!

• Love
Reactions: xelaz
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
went to the salon, had a hair treatment and high blow dry. My hair looks so silky and healthy. Did my eyelashes and nails too. Looking pretty is always important to me. It is my little revenge against it all.

• Love
Reactions: unexplainedExplorer
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
went to the salon, had a hair treatment and high blow dry. My hair looks so silky and healthy. Did my eyelashes and nails too. Looking pretty is always important to me. It is my little revenge against it all.
WOOO!! i bet you look awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
WOOO!! i bet you look awesome!
I'm one of the few in here who don't hate their looks/body/themselves...prettying myself up is one of the few pleasures left for me. I also won't let the abusers see my suffering...not until I ctb-ed and can't hide it anymore.

Thanks for cheering for me :P

• Love
Reactions: unexplainedExplorer
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
I'm one of the few in here who don't hate their looks/body/themselves...prettying myself up is one of the few pleasures left for me. I also won't let the abusers see my suffering...not until I ctb-ed and can't hide it anymore.

Thanks for cheering for me :P
you're welcome!

• Love
Reactions: KrowaKovsky
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I made myself food and showered today, and on top of that took a little recharge time for myself. it felt extremely nice :)

• Love
Reactions: unexplainedExplorer and Source Energy
imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
i didn't do shit besides brushing. should have showered but didn't have it in me. disappointed.

dannysgrave

dannysgrave

May 3, 2023
hello recovery forums! question!

what have you done today to care for yourself? it does not, and never will, matter how minor. know that you are trying, and know that we are proud of y
i did a skin care "routine" for the first time in a while dont know how much it actually helps but it felt good

unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

May 2, 2023
I made myself food and showered today, and on top of that took a little recharge time for myself. it felt extremely nice :)
woohoo! i hope the food was good. what did you make?
i didn't do shit besides brushing. should have showered but didn't have it in me. disappointed.
hey, that's still something. every tiny itty bitty step forward is still a step forward. i'm proud of you.
i did a skin care "routine" for the first time in a while dont know how much it actually helps but it felt good
hell yeah! i don't know shit about skincare because i hate having things on my face but it's awesome that it made you happy!

BlissCore

BlissCore

<3
May 3, 2023
Today im cleaning a bit, hopefully throwing out trash from ripping up carpet from months ago… I'm getting ready to go visit friends in another state after the weekend so i also need to pack for that. I had the strength to tell my boss i wasnt going to come in to the optional shift today since im working a long shift tomorrow and needed to use the time for myself today :)

aukiuo

aukiuo

with insomnia nothing is real
May 5, 2023
i had motivation to clean my ears and wash my face it made me feel good about myself

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Brushed my teeth. Saw a friend, even though I didn't want to. Did a grocery shop, even though I really didn't want to. Took a bath, started a new book, and then ruined it all by staying up until what's about to be 8am. Oh well. can't have it all