• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Hi everybody,

Hi, you can call me Ba'al. Seems as it's become my moniker. I'm not new here, and although some of you might remember me, I will not disclose my old accounts alter-ego. The point I'm making is this.

I left SS a while ago when I had somehow convinced myself life had some meaning. It turns out that no matter how fast i ran from my ever-present fear of death I seem to always recognize the peacefulness, the finality that's so inviting...

The idea that this website is the only place I find love and acceptance is not an absurd thought at all. We all understand the fight, we all understand our sorrow. So I once again have made it back to the welcoming threads of SS, and I'm counting on the idea that this well be it...

I want you all to know a little about me so we can all feel a bit more in touch... touch?... um, ya. So I'm a 35yro Male, I'm gay. Yes I'm suicidal. I'm a tattoo artist of the last 16 years. I'm an artist, obviously. Lol! I live in the second largest city statewide. I have a double master's from Northwestern University. Although I could make a easy six figure salary I'm much more at home in the dingy confines of your neighborhood tattoo parlor, lol. I play the bass, also the piano and cello. I've played in a few bands in my day, as well as a vocalist for 2 of them. The bands I played for were death metal/deathcore, but I'm more into the electronica category when I'm kicking back relaxing. I'm a complete stoner, I love weed. I'm also lucky enough to live in a state where weed is legal. I'm extremely competent with computers, hardware and software. I frequent the dark/deep web, and I know all about anything that has to do with ¹1¹hacking(ethically of course).

So ya, it's good to see some of you again, and it's good to meet you that I haven't met yet. Hello, how are you? It'd good to see you. I'm always here, so if you have questions feel free to message me. Or of you just Need someone to talk to, please, feel free to message me. For you, I'm always available.

Well it's good to be back, but I guess it's also kind of sad. Maybe ill be able to smile through these last days just knowing y'all are here. Thanks for that. Ttysoon

=Ba'al

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, FatalSystemError591, MellowAvenue and 4 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Welcome back! It is nice to hear from you.

• Love
Reactions: Devils_candY