ourladyofgrief

ourladyofgrief

Sep 14, 2020
I'm new to seeking best methods and planning out what I need to be successful (I've been suicidal most of my life but it has mainly resulted in self harm that I hoped would end my life and overdoses since I never planned anything out) and was wondering if there was any sort of resource that compares and contrasts different methods. I want to see the medical pros and cons laid out, if possible, how long it takes, the assumed experience, how it affects the body after death, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Obviously the next step would be obtaining what I need once I choose a method.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Not sure if you've seen it, but this has lots of different methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

I'm not aware of anything that compares and contrasts different methods though. Maybe someone else knows something.

Reactions: ourladyofgrief
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The only compare and contrast I know of is on lost all hope, but I didn't find that site to be very accurate. In fact that's what led me to finding SS, because I wasn't satisfied with the info I was getting there. PPH also rates methods according to reliability, peacefulness, etc., but the ratings seem arbitrary.

Reactions: ourladyofgrief