A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
Hello Folks.

I have my sn and Tagmet currently.

Now trying to get whatever else is needed next. Ive read Stan's guide multiple times but for me this stuff is difficult to follow. All new things for me. Any guidance is appreciated. Want to go asap.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Gotta start asking questions. Something about Stan's guide that you were unsure of?

Reactions: wordsonscreen
A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
Which Tiremetric is best? What is the best place to get? Does, do they need to be exact amounts ? Sorry for any spelling errors in a lot of anguish,

anonThrush

anonThrush

Feb 11, 2021
Do you mean antiemetic? You need an antiemetic or antipsychotic that is a dopamine blocker. Stan's guide specifically suggests using one of the following: dromperidone, metroclopramide, olanzapine, alizapramide, chlorpromazine, prochlorperzine. You'll have to check whether in your country you can buy it in a pharmacy or whether you'll need a prescription. You should take whichever drug at it's recommended dosage and ideally take it at least once before you plan to ctb make sure you don't have any side effects.

It's also worth noting that using an antiemetic isn't completely necessary--decreasing the amount of vomiting helps make SN more effective but multiple people have sucessfully ctb without using one.

A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
Anon.TY Yes. Do I have to take exact amounts of sn and antiemetic? It sounds like things vary from person to person.

anonThrush

anonThrush

Feb 11, 2021
The amount of SN you need depends on your weight, 20g if you're an average sized person and 25g if you're a larger than average person (in both cases dissolved in 50mL of water).

The amount of antiemetic will vary depending on which drug you take, so it's impossible to recommend an exact dosage, but wherever you obtain the drug from should provide this information.

Last edited:
A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
It seems generic Antiemetics are available to me only. I'd imagine they would not work effectively as a name brand. Does anyone have experience in such topics?