• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
What's up. I read the rules and I hope this doesn't break them. I am specifically asking for advice on methods. I am not here to discuss anything outside of that.

I'm trying to figure out what my best options for suicide are. In order of priority, they should be successful, quick, manageable pain, ideally the body is never found but it's not something that I care too much about. Basically what happens after my suicide is the least of my concern, but I do not want collaterals like innocent people getting hurt.

I am in good shape and have some money.

I have direct access to jumping. I cannot order drugs without getting caught, but I can lie through my teeth or fake symptoms if I have to. Not from the US so it would be difficult to acquire guns. I have my own property to set up everything privately in. Getting all I need where I live might be difficult and arouse suspicion.

Are there optimisations to simply "just jump" to ensure the fatality of the outcome? Any prescription or OTC drugs I can take to ensure fatality paired with jumping? I don't have access to very high buildings, but I have moderately high cliffs (250m+) where I live that people have died falling off from. The jump lands in water or rock depending on the spot.

Thanks šŸ™