• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Forever_Hopeless

Forever_Hopeless

craving for death
Mar 1, 2023
For months now, I'm looking for information on how to commit suicide by partial suspension hanging since I am pretty certain this is the method I'm going to use.
Unfortunately, there are many different explanations on the internet and it would be incredible helpful if someone could help me there.
I've already read through the Megathread referring to this topic, but I could not get answers for all of my questions.

1) I found this very helpful, but I am not sure if and how to use the metal ring the author is talking about. Has anyone experience with that?

WHAT PLACE DOES A METAL RING HAVE IN HANGING?

004. You've got some attitude for a suicidal person, you know that? Sorry to answer a question with a question... anyway. The metal ring. This is something you probably won't hear about anywhere else. This little gem will make hanging myself a lot more lethal, if done right. Make 2 loops around the ring. Then move the loops to opposite ends. You will notice a piece of slack, make that piece of slack face so that it will not come into contact with the neck, when the rope is applied. This does 2 great things. It takes pressure off the trachea (more later), and it increases pressure on the area you need pressure on, the sides of the neck. You aren't going to need an exact measurement. But, from what I know, a little bigger than your trachea is better than a little smaller. (I could be wrong, I'm not completely sure on this) If you're really in a bind, there is no foreseeable reason why a ring from your shower curtain shouldn't work. Note 2 things if you do use a ring. The type of rope is important. Hard, stiff rope + ring = painful death, or no death at all. Use a soft rope, and lubricate it liberally with a bar of soap. The other thing to consider is that you will be creating very high tension with the addition of the ring. So make damn sure the rope can support more than your weight (more later). One more thing, the ring should NOT be used for strangulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) The rope I have available at home is 2 m long and 2.5 cm thick. According to the article in 1), it is probably too short. Is this still sufficient for partial suspension hanging?

3) How can I make sure I'll definitely block the carotid artery? What position for the ligature is necessary for that?

4) How should I attach the rope to the place I'll hang from? Is there any technique I can use to make sure that the rope doesn't fall off?

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
Forever_Hopeless

Forever_Hopeless

craving for death
Mar 1, 2023
I'm sorry for asking again, but can anyone help me? I really need urgent help, I can't take this any longer and I absolutely have to make sure I won't survive.

Reactions: nosoul
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
3) it's a matter of experiencing. You just have to try different positions. Bending forward worked the least for me, rather the pull down with the rope directly under the chin.
4) use the figure eight knot

Reactions: Forever_Hopeless
Forever_Hopeless

Forever_Hopeless

craving for death
Mar 1, 2023
3) it's a matter of experiencing. You just have to try different positions. Bending forward worked the least for me, rather the pull down with the rope directly under the chin.
4) use the figure eight knot
Thank you so much for your reply, that helped a lot! I'll try tying the knot tonight.

qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
Crudely speaking you don't need to be super technical. You basically just need to find a way to cut off air supply. My twin brother killed himself with a dressing gown belt via partial hanging. Intially it is traumatizing, I tried it and got close. What does happen is similar to falling asleep in that you go unconscious without realising it. I went unconscious probably for only a few seconds then suddenly came to shaking and impulsively and uncontrollably saved myself. I tried many times to hang myself.

Forever_Hopeless

Forever_Hopeless

craving for death
Mar 1, 2023
Crudely speaking you don't need to be super technical. You basically just need to find a way to cut off air supply. My twin brother killed himself with a dressing gown belt via partial hanging. Intially it is traumatizing, I tried it and got close. What does happen is similar to falling asleep in that you go unconscious without realising it. I went unconscious probably for only a few seconds then suddenly came to shaking and impulsively and uncontrollably saved myself. I tried many times to hang myself.
Thanks for this, it's soothing to hear that the technique is not extremely important.
If it is okay to say that, I am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how you must feel since then.

Reactions: qwerty1969
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Can sum1 provide a diagram of the "RING" procedure? I've got no idea wtf he's talking abt

Forever_Hopeless

Forever_Hopeless

craving for death
Mar 1, 2023
I would be really thankful for that as well.
Generally, the idea of using this metal ring seems reasonable to me, but I don't get why this ring would not put pressure on the trachea on the upper and lower side. I consider trying this out today.

Reactions: Blahblahlah