H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023

If you look at this guys other posts he synthesized it at home
I'm sure I have had the pdf for making it for a year or so now, it's getting the chems to make it, that are still difficult to get, guessing depends where you are in the world.

I got excited about research chems, but alas UK is strict and would be arrested nvm a welfare check.

• Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and FailureToAll
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I'm sure I have had the pdf for making it for a year or so now, it's getting the chems to make it, that are still difficult to get, guessing depends where you are in the world.

I got excited about research chems, but alas UK is strict and would be arrested nvm a welfare check.
I was able to find the one chemical thats most difficult to obtain on a chinese site that will ship to the U.S. Feel free to pm me for source.

Reactions: Bluebunnysky, YandereMikuMistress and deadinside777
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
SN + additional meds is a full-fledged alternative to N.

Reactions: HouseofMortok
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I was able to find the one chemical thats most difficult to obtain on a chinese site that will ship to the U.S. Feel free to pm me for source.
Do you know if they ship to Canada

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Do you know if they ship to Canada
I think so. Feel free to pm
Here is what the guy who synthesized it said when asked how

You usually start with diethyl malonate, this is deprotonated with a sodium alkoxide salt which you make by dissolving sodium in an alcohol (I always used 1-Butanol which I've dried with anhydrous sodium sulfate, I think it's the best alcohol for this). Then you alkylate it with an alkyl halide of your choice. Then you do the same thing a second time and use another alkyl halide of your choice. After that you have your crude alkylate malonic ester which you then cook with 3 molar equivalent of sodium alkoxide and 1.5 molar equivalent urea in dry 1-butanol for maybe 5 hours.

Then you let it cool down and add water to the mixture which dissolves all the solids. After that you have two clear phases, the 1-butanol is on top and water phase on the bottom. The water phase contains excess urea, sodium hydroxide and the disodium salt of the barbiturate you made. So you separate the water phase from the 1-butanol and extract it once with DCM or light petrolium to remove any dissolved 1-butanol (1-butanol could prevent the barbiturate to crystallize). Then you add a strong acid like hydrochloric acid which causes the barbiturate to crash out of solution. From my experience it comes out of the solution as an oil which floats on top and crystallizes after maybe 10 to 20 minutes, sometimes I had to put it in the freezer.

And you can also do the entire procedure in one pot. In the later synthesis after I alkylated the malonic ester I didn't bother isolation it. I just dissolved 3 molar equivalent of sodium in dry butanol which I then adder to the mix together with 1.5 molar equivalent urea.

On Erowid there is also a procedure for synthesizing barbiturates:

But they used anhydrous ethanol as a solvent and therefore had to do the reactions in a pressure vessel because of the low boiling point of ethanol (80°C). 1-Butanol boils as 118°C, which is ideal for the reaction, so you just have to reflux the mixture. Anyway, sorry for my long rant, I hope this is helpful.
SN + additional meds is a full-fledged alternative to N.
Its an alternative but not a replacement. N is guaranteed to be painless whereas sn is sometimes painful even with all supplementary meds. N also will have you knocked out in usually less than 10 minutes while SN takes 15-30 minutes. If N was readily available, id pay the $800-$1600 in a heartbeat for it over cheap SN.

Last edited: