Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Its completely backwards. I recognize I have many great things in my life, like my own place, own car, I used to have a great job, I have an amazing SO, some sort of financial stability, and yet it makes me feel worse when i think about it. It makes me feel worse because I often hear about others who actually have things rough, and I'm just over here complaining about my amazing life. I feel like I have no right to be depressed. I know logically that depression doesnt care about your social class, but knowing that if others had my life they would be so happy, and I want to end this life I have; it just hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Beachedwhale and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh boy, I can relate so much to what you're saying.
Except for my schizophrenic mother, I have everything I need in order to be happy: a lovely dad and dog, my own apartment, no serious physical illness so far, etc.

However, my bipolar disorder doesn't allow me to be a normal person with a stable mood.
Too many ups and downs and it's very difficult for me to be constant at anything.

Just as you said, depression doesn't care neither about social class nor anything. It just strikes and consumes you little by little.

Hope you can feel better soon, pal.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Beachedwhale, Rustysoupcan and 1 other person
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I'm in the same boat. I still am materially in a good situation but not myself personally. I'm living with parents because I fucked up golden, glimmering opportunities because I had zero confidence because I didn't do one simple thing in school. And that's the main reason driving me to ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We cannot control our emotions and the way we feel, just because someone has it worse doesn't mean you aren't struggling. You shouldn't feel guilty but I know it can be hard.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics