Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
a few weeks ago I was having my mid year exams the exam was really difficult in retrospect but for myself It was easy. when I finished it I was asking a friend of mine how did she do and she was really distressed and all but what caught my eye was that she was smiling. the reason that smile was bugging me is because I do it aswell I act around people always smiling making the people around me feel that everything is fine but this time I was the one who was seeing the act I couldn't really do anything to help her that day since I don't really talk with girls and I wouldn't know what to say.

I always keep searching for people like me so I can help them so that maybe by making their lives happier mine could be aswell but ig I won't ever be able to find that person which led me to be even more leaning towards ctb although I don't think I will do it I can't help but endure this life feeling like a failure, a bad friend, unlovable, dumb, and ugly.

I think I will end up sad and alone and I won't be able to do anything about it

• Aww..
Reactions: Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I hope you find someone like yourself, and I hope you manage to find some way to feel happy. I know it isn't fun having so many negative opinions of yourself as I also feel that way about myself, and sometimes it feels like some people just aren't made for happiness, we should still keep looking for it though, it's the least we can do.

• Love
Reactions: forced2live and Wake
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I hope you find someone like yourself, and I hope you manage to find some way to feel happy. I know it isn't fun having so many negative opinions of yourself as I also feel that way about myself, and sometimes it feels like some people just aren't made for happiness, we should still keep looking for it though, it's the least we can do.
Thank you for your words, but I don't even think it's right to hope for something better anymore everytime I try to make a change or even try having a normal day something bad happens and I will spend a bad time of endless thinking and the voices won't stop so I choose to close it all keep myself locked thinking am better off unnoticed

• Hugs
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Thank you for your words, but I don't even think it's right to hope for something better anymore everytime I try to make a change or even try having a normal day something bad happens and I will spend a bad time of endless thinking and the voices won't stop so I choose to close it all keep myself locked thinking am better off unnoticed
I get the way you feel man, or at least I think I do. It sucks and I wish I was able to tell you "OH that's simple you need to do (Thing) to fix it!" but I can't since I am no better. I am also essentially just avoiding people. I would tell you to keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone but I would be a hypocrite for doing so.
Either way, I don't like to tell people I have nothing for them so I do genuinely hope you find something that helps. I wish there wasn't so many of us who felt like shit, but at least we have this community of like-minded and understanding people.

• Love
Reactions: Wake
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I get the way you feel man, or at least I think I do. It sucks and I wish I was able to tell you "OH that's simple you need to do (Thing) to fix it!" but I can't since I am no better. I am also essentially just avoiding people. I would tell you to keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone but I would be a hypocrite for doing so.
Either way, I don't like to tell people I have nothing for them so I do genuinely hope you find something that helps. I wish there wasn't so many of us who felt like shit, but at least we have this community of like-minded and understanding people.
I get what you are saying and I really do appreciate that there are people like you trying to make things better for others almost like not wanting people to feel pain you feel. I hope I could help you the same way you're helping me if I could tell you anything about talking to people or getting out of comfort zone is by thinking that what you would do won't matter tomorrow so just go ahead and do it, you only get on chance.

Thanks again for the kind words

• Love
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I get what you are saying and I really do appreciate that there are people like you trying to make things better for others almost like not wanting people to feel pain you feel. I hope I could help you the same way you're helping me if I could tell you anything about talking to people or getting out of comfort zone is by thinking that what you would do won't matter tomorrow so just go ahead and do it, you only get on chance.

Thanks again for the kind words
Thanks I appreciate it. You seem like a good person, let's hope for the best for each other eh?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wake