• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know exactly why but seeing people succeed gives me hope for myself and makes me want to join them more

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, Dliena, butterball and 7 others
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
Me too. It gives me chills looking at people's crossed out names but I also envy them. I hope that one day my name will also be crossed out

Reactions: Sageiois, Goodgirlryeo101, butterball and 4 others
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Me too. It gives me chills looking at people's crossed out names but I also envy them. I hope that one day my name will also be crossed out
Oh wait so that's what crossed out names mean....bro how am i just now knowing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally envy and admire those people, they are the true fortunate ones for managing to escape from this cruel and futile existence on their own terms.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, divinemistress36, Goodgirlryeo101 and 7 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It also gives me comfort to know if they managed to do it so can I, especially when it is with my method.

Oh wait so that's what crossed out names mean....bro how am i just now knowing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't forget that banned and self deleted accounts are also crossed out.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, Aim, hikikomorizombie and 2 others
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
It also gives me comfort to know if they managed to do it so can I, especially when it is with my method.

Don't forget that banned and self deleted accounts are also crossed out.
Oh lol thanks. What does someone get banned for though.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh lol thanks. What does someone get banned for though.
Usually for breaking the rules repeatedly and mainly being an ass to other members

Reactions: MiMif, Tears in Rain and dysthymia
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I
I don't know exactly why but seeing people succeed gives me hope for myself and makes me want to join them more
It's sad to think that, that was there only option out. However I completely agree. I hate to see people hurting but I'm so glad for them and for others for final finding peace. Just thinking about my turn makes me so calm and ready

Reactions: worthIess
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It's sad but at the same time comforting to know they are now at peace

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
The other day I lost someone on here that I cared for. Between the pain I felt comfort in knowing someone who had a left us using a method similar as my own. I feel bad that it gives me comfort.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
As much as they do for me I really would like to hope that they or anyone else don't have to suffer anymore.