Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I never, in my wildest dreams, thought this was possible.

I managed to get in contact with my former friend, and we had a brief chat. I won't get into details about what was said, but I think I can say I have something to stick around for.

That being said, I will be stepping away from this site, maybe temporarily, maybe permanently, I don't quite know yet. I do love it here, but I need some time to figure out what exactly is going on. A big thank you to the individuals who keep this site up and running, and a big thank you to those whom I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past 6-8 months or so.

And now, for my final goodbye in a fashion I'm sure some of you are familiar with me saying by now:

Good luck, and I hope you find peace in whatever you may choose. Take Care.

- Rocky M

Reactions: SiArc, CentreMid, Johnnythefox and 18 others
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Here's to hoping you can be free of having to consider it.

It's aggravating as hell to keep thinking of this as an option. There's pressure to go through with it. I'd just rather settle it one way or another.

Reactions: [NoName] and alwaysbored
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I hope it all works out for you bud. You are always welcome back if all else fails.

Some people succeed at recovery. Others fail. It's the way of life

Reactions: alwaysbored
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I wish you all the best and thank you for the sweet goodbye.

Reactions: [NoName], alwaysbored, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
Good luck in your future endeavours.

Reactions: alwaysbored, Lifeisatrap and Smilla
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I never, in my wildest dreams, thought this was possible.

I managed to get in contact with my former friend, and we had a brief chat. I won't get into details about what was said, but I think I can say I have something to stick around for.

That being said, I will be stepping away from this site, maybe temporarily, maybe permanently, I don't quite know yet. I do love it here, but I need some time to figure out what exactly is going on. A big thank you to the individuals who keep this site up and running, and a big thank you to those whom I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past 6-8 months or so.

And now, for my final goodbye in a fashion I'm sure some of you are familiar with me saying by now:

Good luck, and I hope you find peace in whatever you may choose. Take Care.

- Rocky M
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this. It has made my evening.

Good luck, and may your climb out of the pit be rewarding and, eventually, joyful.

TH

Reactions: alwaysbored, Lifeisatrap and Smilla
alwaysbored

alwaysbored

Dec 10, 2018
Though I haven't been here long, seeing posts like these make me very happy. Try not to put all your meaning into someone, despite how hard that may be I know what it's like to feel the pain of an ending and preparation of that possibility has helped me from future heart break. Nonetheless having something is much better than nothing, it must be really hopeful if it's enough to leave. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Donewith_, EpidemicOfDenial, TiredHorse and 4 others
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
CONGRATS! I wish you luck in recovering and I wish things to turn out all the best for you

Reactions: alwaysbored and Singing In The Rain
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Good to know you've got something in life to look forward to.. give your best at it, good luck.

Reactions: Smilla, alwaysbored and Singing In The Rain