CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
No able use prev slf thing, feel out space time, body brain no match diff prsn. See prev slf write etc no blv this me , no blv tjis me ,wat nonsense this life me use vocab do writ story etc all ease befr ,was diff prsn this prsn die now me carry prsn die body brsin. Tjis all awful no sense, not blv, this me? Not blv ,this prsn die, Sci write art etc all go. Wat this injury damage me die ,not know wat me , me no slf this life joke, me die me carry dead prsn, no

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nosoul, Archness, Aisley and 4 others
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I'm so sorry about your hellish situation. I couldn't imagined how hard it could be to have a permanent injury damage. It's so sad how cruel reality is to the best people, as there are things that we could never change no matter what. I genuinely do admire you, and even though I can't help, I hope you'll find peace and freedom from your prison one day. You deserve so much more. Sending hugs and wishing the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SpaxeZ, CTB Dream and Yavannah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's certainly so horrible how existing can very easily get much worse and much more unbearable, the reality is that there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel world. It's just tragic how in life everything that someone once had can be instantly taken away from them due to circumstances that are out of their control, it's why to me it's always preferable to not exist in the first place as the non existent are incapable of being tortured by life.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream