CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea see how see many many new this make rmmb bfr injury damage can slf now no slf no money no any, see new new no get even get me no slf no brain no chemic, this injury damage this neuro this awful see this life move torture see new thing come me want see old thing die Me sad,
waat cruel wrld now me trap no get any no get mthod, only sffr pain vege als ppl famly awfl stonage rly cruel no want stay

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: SantasHelper, epic, noname223 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly so horrific to me how existing can very easily just get worse and more unbearable in this world where chance so cruelly determines everything, with nothing that the person can do about it.

The existence of life certainly is a tragedy to me, it's such a hellish world where people end up being trapped in situations of endless and inescapable suffering. And anyway if someone has something that they see as being positive it only exists to be ruined in some way or taken away from them causing more torment as a result. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, it disgusts me how humans are denied the option to exit this world in peace.

• Love
Reactions: ever so lonely