Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Trying not to live for others
Oct 24, 2023
Anyone believe there is a secret world? Or have this itching feeling there is something bigger. A network, or a society. I am fascinated and looking for this community.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
B

BARBED WIRE

Oct 21, 2023
Do you mean like the illuminati or like an underground society in caves

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Anyone believe there is a secret world? Or have this itching feeling there is something bigger. A network, or a society. I am fascinated and looking for this community.
I believe that the Illuminati exists. There's probably a group of people behind the scenes controlling everything. It's like the new world order. I'm not sure how to find them though

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
There are groups of people who are part of secret societies such as satanic freemasonry, skull and bones, bildeberg group, bohemian Grove.
These groups have always been around in one form or another.
The illuminati was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt.
Other notable groups of crazy fuckers are The thule society, knights templar, and the order of the golden dawn.
The world is run by a small group of people who are insanely rich, such as the rothschilds, and the rockerfellers.
All of these rich people are insane. They are into the occult, and things such as eating human flesh, child abuse, drugs, torture, and other forms of nastiness.
They are behind the vast majority of wars in the world and enjoy causing human suffering in general.
The rothschilds created the banking system and usury, and are the ones responsible for making us slaves to money.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Edit: disregard. I said too much.

Last edited:
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
That idea comes mostly from antisemitism, so no, I don't believe in it.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
The illuminatus originated in a trilogy of books from the 1970s that developed somewhat of a cult following. (The subversive cult that infiltrated the illuminatus were known as the "ancients of My Mu"). To understand the resurgence of this concept, look into "operation mind fuck". A free-form art project–cum–prank–cum–political protest of the sixties and seventies, designed to sow the culture with paranoia.
Although it's more than probable that the world is actually under the control of the super rich, that's really not much of a secret. America is (quite obviously, to anyone who cares to look beyond the smokescreen of propoganda and mainstream media censorship) no longer the democracy it purports to be. It's been a fully fledged corporatocracy for some time and most of the western world (at least) is hot on its heels.
As has already been pointed out, the present concept of the "illuminati" complete with human sacrifice, reptilians and adrenochrome 😭, is antisemitic nonsense. For the truth about adrenochrome, see the attached article.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-114537.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-114537.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 0
Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Trying not to live for others
Oct 24, 2023
Do you mean like the illuminati or like an underground society in caves
Defo more Illuminati esque!
Edit: disregard. I said too much.
You didn't say anything haha or is that the point?
The illuminatus originated in a trilogy of books from the 1970s that developed somewhat of a cult following. (The subversive cult that infiltrated the illuminatus were known as the "ancients of My Mu"). To understand the resurgence of this concept, look into "operation mind fuck". A free-form art project–cum–prank–cum–political protest of the sixties and seventies, designed to sow the culture with paranoia.
Although it's more than probable that the world is actually under the control of the super rich, that's really not much of a secret. America is (quite obviously, to anyone who cares to look beyond the smokescreen of propoganda and mainstream media censorship) no longer the democracy it purports to be. It's been a fully fledged corporatocracy for some time and most of the western world (at least) is hot on its heels.
As has already been pointed out, the present concept of the "illuminati" complete with human sacrifice, reptilians and adrenochrome 😭, is antisemitic nonsense. For the truth about adrenochrome, see the attached article.
Oooooo fascinating. Having a read now thank-you loads. Just interested in the social-unknown and the history and a great distraction x
Oooooo fascinating. Having a read now thank-you loads. Just interested in the social-unknown and the history and a great distraction x
Ps completely agree re corporatocracy. Clear as day. No secret there teehee

Last edited: