• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zulu

Zulu

Aug 10, 2022
So something I've been wondering about a lot lately is whether or not to have a secondary method in case the primary one fails or messes up somehow. My primary method will likely be a bullet to my head, but I fear there being a chance of somehow surviving. And if I somehow survived, being paralyzed and incapable of doing anything, getting "rescued," and being trapped in this deformed body for decades at a time, unable to free myself any longer.

To counter the risk of that contingency, what about a secondary method going off at around the same time? Such as shooting myself while standing over a cliff, or over a body of water. Or wearing a noose while doing it. Or have inert/poison gas to go along with it in a completely sealed off location. I don't know the viability of combing methods, but anything to reduce the risk of failure of being permanently paralyzed for decades.

Is there an effective combo out there to combat the risk of surviving your primary method?

Reactions: bdtbath, Forever Sleep and Emmie
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I've never seen the practicality of combining two methods. One, then another if it fails, sure. But the timings required to get two methods to complement each other just have never been able to align within my ability to think logically about it. It might be possible but I think not. Sorry ❤️ don't forget, recovery is sometimes possible, so that's just one option to consider if you're otherwise facing being crippled from an attempt. It's worth re-thinking. Cos shit does happen sometimes, and who knows other than you, maybe it's worth considering ❤️ I wish you peace which ever path you choose, and we're here for you ❤️

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Combining methods rarely works, it's usually better to do one high percentage method carefully. YOU mention combininb a gun with inert gas, but a well done inert gas method would be much better. If you fire a gun anywhere it is going to put a hole so that inert gas won't work. There are almost always issues with combining methods.