dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Just thinking, why tfk helmet and seat belt are obligatory in many countries all over the world?

Who fkin cares if i want to broke my heat falling by a mothorbike or shoot my face out of the front windshield of the car?

They are so careful of my safety that they are ready to fine me with $$$ if i dont mind of it?

I am the only person on the world not able to find a logic in this kind of legal mandatory?

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
shoot my face out of the front windshield of the car?

Well, that would be a human projectile...one of the few cases where no seatbelt could in fact harm or kill another person. Ok, it's rare but it has happened.
Knocking heads together is another one.

I get your point though...just think of rules and laws that are designed to preserve human life (however mangled, in pain and/or in debt they may be) as assurances that we keep doing our little part by kneeling at the altar of the all mighty dinero.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
they don't want their slaves to die maybe...

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I used to live in Greece where we all rode motorbikes and scooters with no helmet and wearing just shorts,T-shirt and shades.
As nice as it may seem in that heat,feeling the wind on your face,there are far more gruesome deaths on the road. Your average Joe doesn't want to see tourists rotting in the sun at the bottom of a cliff minus a head. It's definitely not a guaranteed death though. Personally,I'd rather not lay dying for days in the baking sun.